The introduction of simulation-based castings is one of the key trends that will drive the growth of the die casting market, across the world, in the forthcoming years. The simulation-based casting process is used to produce components that are cost-effective, have high-precision, and are reliable. This casting process involves various benefits, one of which is that it ensures an easy and accurate fault detection. Simulation-based manufacturing results in reduced wastage and operational costs. Additionally, they can also predict defects and their location easily, and more precisely than the conventional method.
Zinc has become one of the major metals utilized in the automotive industry. Strength, ductility, and weight management in an automobile are made easy, by employing zinc die castings. The price of zinc raw material is expected to escalate over the next few years, which could be attributed to supply shortage caused due to the closure of one of the world’s largest zinc. Until the zinc industry puts up new mines in operation, a period of zinc shortage will exist, which will escalate the price of zinc raw material dramatically. This, in turn will result in the slow growth of the zinc parts die casting market.
Major players: CASTWEL AUTOPARTS PVT LTD., DYNACAST, ENDURANCE GROUP, GIBBS DIE CASTING GROUP, KINETIC DIE CASTING COMPANY, MINO INDUSTRY USA, INC, amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017: Sandhar Technologies and Daeshin Machinery formed a joint venture
- January 2017: Dynacast acquired Taurus ’80, a precision zinc die casting company
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the vehicle segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate in the market.
- Study on the region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Tighter Emission Norms
5.2.1 Volatile Prices of Raw Material
5.2.2 High Production and Maintenance Cost
5.3.1 Recovering Global Automotive Industry
5.3.2 Demand from the Electric Vehicle Industry
6. France Automotive Parts Zinc Die Casting Market, Segmented by Production Process Type
6.1 Pressure Die Casting
6.2 Vacuum Die Casting
6.3 Squeeze Die Casting
6.4 Semi Solid Die Casting
7. France Automotive Parts Zinc Die Casting Market, Segmented by Application Type
7.1 Engine Parts
7.2 Transmission Components
7.3 Body Parts
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Key Players and Developments
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd
9.3 Endurance Group
9.4 Gibbs Die Casting Group
9.5 Kinetic Die Casting Company
9.6 Mino Industry Usa, Inc.
9.7 Ningbo Parison Die Casting Co., Ltd
9.8 Raltor Metal Technik India Pvt Ltd
9.9 Rockman Industries Ltd
9.10 Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
9.11 Sandhar Technologies Limited
9.12 Sipra Engineers
9.13 Spark Minda, Ashok Minda Group
9.14 Sunbeam Auto Pvt Ltd
9.15 Texas Die Casting
9.16 Tyche Diecast Private Limited
10. Future of the Market
- Castwel Autoparts Pvt Ltd
- Endurance Group
- Gibbs Die Casting Group
- Kinetic Die Casting Company
- Mino Industry Usa Inc.
- Ningbo Parison Die Casting Co. LTD
- Raltor Metal Technik India Pvt Ltd
- Rockman Industries Ltd
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
- Sandhar Technologies Limited
- Sipra Engineers
- Spark Minda
- Ashok Minda Group
- Sunbeam Auto Pvt Ltd
- Texas Die Casting
- Tyche Diecast Private Limited