The demand for 5-10 liter engines in the market for off-highway vehicles is anticipated to increase at the fastest rate, as the demand for medium capacity equipment is likely to rise the most. Due to power dense engines being produced recently, even mid-capacity motors can generate tremendous amounts of power, and their lower cost also aids their sale.
Asia-Pacific to Register the Highest Growth
The emerging markets, where the farm sector is relatively less capitalized, are expected to lead the global agricultural equipment market. India, one of the biggest markets for agricultural equipment, has become highly labor-intensive and is expected to witness higher growth during the forecast period. The global agricultural machinery market is set to grow considerably in the Asia-Pacific region, and countries like Vietnam, Philippines, India, and China will be the main drivers of the market. Farm sizes are relatively small in the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific, and do not require bigger capacity engines. The market for engines with horsepower of 31-50 is forecast to observe the highest growth rate for the agricultural tractors. The segment is forecast to be led by India, which is the largest market for agricultural tractors, globally, based on the number of units sold.
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2018: Detroit-built Mahindra Roxor off-road vehicle revealed.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the global off-highway vehicle engine market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The vehicle segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate in the market.
- The region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Scope of the Market
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Technology Trends
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Market, Segmented by Power Output
5.1 Agricultural Machinery
5.1.1 Up to 30 HP
5.1.2 30-50 HP
5.1.3 50-70 HP
5.1.4 70+ HP
5.2 Construction Machinery
5.2.1 Up to 100 HP
5.2.2 100-200 HP
5.2.3 200-400 HP
5.2.4 400+ HP
6. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Market, Segmented by Fuel Type
7. Off Highway Vehicle Engine Market, Segmented by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of the North America
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.6 Rest of the Europe
7.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of the South America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
9. Company Profiles
9.1 AGCO Power
9.4 Deere & Company
9.5 Deutz AG
9.7 Mahindra and Mahindra
9.11 Weichai Power
9.12 Kubota Corporation
10. Outlook of the market