Electric Vehicles to Pose a Serious Threat
The considerable restraint in the growth of the global automotive fuel delivery system market is the increase in popularity of the electric vehicles. However, the stage where electric vehicles out-sell the conventionally powered vehicles is very far off, and the market is set to achieve a strong rate of growth in the forecast period.
CNG, LPG to Fuel the Market
The increasing use of compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas is a major driver for the global automotive fuel delivery systems market.
Increasing Demand in Asia-Pacific
The Asia-Pacific region, despite sluggish growth in the Chinese market, (the largest automobile market globally), is expected to lead the automotive fuel delivery systems market in the future. Europe and North America are anticipated to observe strong growth in the forecast period, due to the CAFÉ standards of fuel economy. The United Kingdom and Mexico are likely to lead the growth in these regions, respectively. Poor economic conditions, due to the commodity price and currency crash, are expected to keep the automotive fuel delivery systems market in South America subdued. The Brazil is likely to also hold the market down. Peru and Argentina are predicted to witness a considerable growth in the forecast period, due to the anticipated economic recovery.
Key Developments in the Market:
- February 2018: Stanadyne debuted innovative, low-cost diesel, petrol fuel systems in India.
- March 2018: Mercedes-Benz unveiled diesel plug-in hybrid preproduction models, at the Geneva show.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the global automotive fuel delivery industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The vehicle segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate in the market.
- The region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Scope of the Market
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Technology Trends
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market, By Fuel Type
6. Global Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market, By Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Vehicles
6.2 Commercial Vehicles
7. Global Automotive Fuel Delivery System Market, By Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of the North America
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.6 Rest of the Europe
7.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of the South America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
9. Company Profiles
9.5 Keihin Corporation
9.6 Landi Renzo
9.7 Magna International
9.8 TI Automotive
9.9 Toyoda Gosei
9.10 UCAL Fuel Systems
9.11 Magneti Marelli SPA
10. Future Outlook of the market