Automobiles have become highly complex in the recent years. The function and role of the advanced electronic systems that control every aspect of the car have increased substantially. Post the Volkswagen emission scandal, regulatory agencies across the world have become very stringent. This will be a major driver for the global automotive engine management system market. Also, customers in the markets of India and China are becoming increasingly aware of enhancing the performance of their vehicles. This is also expected to boost the market.
Asia-Pacific to Register the Highest Growth
Asia-Pacific is the largest automobile market, globally, but is not expected to have the highest market share in the segment, due to the relatively lower electronic automation of vehicles sold in the region. The average number of vehicles sold in the region is lower than that of the markets of North America and Europe. North America is the largest automotive engine management systems market, globally. There is a trend of automotive customization in the region that has driven the automotive engine management systems market, significantly. However, due to the fast-growing automotive sales, especially in the markets of China and India, the automotive engine management system market in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to experience the fastest growth by 2023. South America, on account of stagnant sales in the forecast period, primarily in Brazil, is forecast to be the slowest growing market in the next 5 years. The African market is likely to emerge as a strong player post 2020, as the automobile market is expected to reach critical mass in the region, by then.
Engine management systems for passenger cars are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. This could be as a result of the increasing popularity of mid-level sedans and hatchbacks in the region.
Key Developments in the Market:
- February 2018: Chevrolet unveils 2019 Silverado with Dynamic Fuel Management.
- February 2018: Mercedes-Benz under scanner for emission manipulation using a cheat software in engine management system.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the global automotive engine management system market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The vehicle segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate in the market.
- The region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Scope of the Market
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Technology Trends
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Engine Management System Market, By Type
6. Global Automotive Engine Management System Market, By Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Vehicles
6.2 Commercial Vehicles
7. Global Automotive Engine Management System Market, By Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of the North America
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.6 Rest of the Europe
7.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of the South America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
9. Company Profiles
9.9 MBE Systems
9.11 Sensata Technologies
9.12 Infineon Technologies AG
10. Future Outlook of the market