As intercoolers increase the air density, the oxygen content in the air increases and as a result, the air's ability to accommodate more fuel increases. This helps to ensure better fuel combustion, which in turn helps in reducing the exhaust emission content. Increased use and development of downsized engines with the help of turbochargers will help to provide better performance and output; in turn, boosting the growth of the market.
Automotive Intercooler market has been segmented by type (air to air, water to air), vehicle type (passenger cars, LCV, HCV), engine type (supercharged gasoline, turbocharged diesel, conventional diesel
Growing Demand for Automotive Intercooler Market
Asia Pacific is dominating the market for automotive intercooler due to the majority of automotive sales in the region, as well as technological advancement such as two-stage supercharging, which compress air and transfers it back to the engine and enhances the power in the vehicle.
The growth in the automotive industry directly converts into increasing demand in the automotive intercooler market. Moreover, Technological advancement and heavy investments are helping automotive intercooler to grow. Factors such some of the major factors driving the growth of automotive intercooler market area demand for efficient turbocharged engines strict regulations of the government to decrease the vehicle population, increase the engine efficiency.
Additionally, environmental advantages offered by intercoolers and turbochargers area also driving the demand for intercoolers. Government's norms to control and reduce exhaust emission levels are driving the market for the automotive Intercooler. Development of automotive manufacturing industries in developing economies such as China and India are driving the growth market for an automotive intercooler.
As the demand for the automotive intercooler market is directly related to the sales of automobiles, the more sales of automobiles in the market, higher is the demand for automotive intercooler.
Major Players - BELL INTERCOOLERS, MISHIMOTO, BMR, HONEYWELL, TREADSTONE PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING, amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017 - Genesis has begun the first retail deliveries of the new 2018 G80 3.3T Sport sedan with new intercooler in the engine across the United States.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed analysis on the product type that is expected to dominate the market
- Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your need.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technological Developments
4.3 Investment Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
6. Automotive Intercooler Market, By Type
6.1 Air to Air Intercooler Market
6.2 Water to Air Intercooler Market
7. Automotive Intercooler Market, By Vehicle
7.1 Passenger Cars
8. Automotive Intercooler Market, By Engine Type
8.1 Supercharged Gasoline
8.2 Supercharged or Turbocharged Diesel
8.3 Conventional Diesel
9. Automotive Intercooler Market- By Geography - Regional Share and Forecasts
9.1 North America (Na)
9.1.2 United States
9.1.4 Rest of North America
9.2 Europe (Eu)
9.2.7 Rest of Europe
9.3 Asia-Pacific (Apac)
9.3.5 South Korea
9.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Latin America (La)
9.5 Middle East and Africa (Mea)
9.5.2 South Africa
9.5.3 Saudi Arabia
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Products & Developments of Key Players
11. Key and Potential Vendor (Brand) Analysis
11.1 Bell Intercoolers
11.3 Hangzhou Kaiya Industry Co.,Ltd.
11.5 Hybrid Performance Parts
11.6 JC Performance Parts
11.7 Kale Oto Radyator
11.8 Kvr International
11.10 Modine Manufacturing
11.11 Pro Alloy Motorsport
11.13 Treadstone Performance Engineering
12. Future Outlook of the Market
- Bell Intercoolers
- Hangzhou Kaiya Industry Co.Ltd.
- Hybrid Performance Parts
- JC Performance Parts
- Kale Oto Radyator
- KVR International
- Modine Manufacturing
- Pro Alloy Motorsport
- Treadstone Performance Engineering