Upcoming motorhomes are compact, efficient and aerodynamically advanced with higher fuel economy. The increase in fuel cost affects freight rates and other costs indirectly, where fuel surcharges are attached. Such surcharges could be avoided to a considerable extent in case of motorhomes.
Advantages of Motorhomes
- Fuel prices for the entire vacation could be 66% less in case of motorhomes instead of a conventional vacation without a motorhome
- 80% of the motorhomes sold in North America and Europe are non-motorized, which explains the popularity of these type of RVs in the region
- 30% of motorhome owners (including fleet owners) have a diesel towed motorhome, promoting greater fuel efficiency and fuel combustion.
Availability of pre-owned vehicles and rental companies offering housekeeping packages to consumers will drive the market for motorhomes during the forecast period. Market leaders are now trying to employ extensive promotional activities to propagate the popularity of motorhomes in the potential developing markets of the Asia-Pacific region.
Major Players: DETHLEFF MOTORHOMES, RAPIDO MOTORHOMES, SWIFT LEISURE, THOR INDUSTRIES, WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES, amongst others.
- March 2018: Camperco Group Ltd, an independent comprising four UK and Ireland based businesses, including Bunk Campers, has been sold to Apollo Tourism and Leisure Ltd for £4.5 million.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed analysis on the product type that is expected to dominate the market
- Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global motorhome market, by type
6.1 class a
6.2 class b
6.3 class c
7. Global motorhome market, by end-users
7.1 Fleet owners
7.2 Direct buyers
8. Global motorhome market, by geography
8.1 North America
8.2.1 United Kingdom
8.2.4 Rest of Europe
8.3 Rest of the World (Row)
9. Competitive landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key vendor analysis (overview, products & services, strategies)
10.1 Blue Bird Wanderlodge
10.2 Burstner Motorhomes
10.3 Dethleff Motorhomes
10.4 Hymer Ag
10.6 Rapido Motorhomes
10.7 Swift Leisure
10.8 Thor Industries
10.9 Triple E Recreational Vehicles
10.10 Winnebago Industries
11. Future outlook of the market