Among applications, the exterior segment is expected to lead the market of automotive composites in terms of value and volume. The growth of this segment of the market can be attributed to the increased demand for automotive composites to manufacture several exterior parts, such as fenders, hoods, bumper beams, and deck lids of vehicles. The automotive composites are used to manufacture the exterior parts of vehicles, as they result in their increased strength and lightweight. They also increase the durability of vehicles, thereby ensuring their long life cycles and low maintenance costs. The exterior parts of vehicles manufactured from composites offer high stiffness, thereby, resulting in minimum damages in case of accidents.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018: Toho Tenax Launched high-tensile, highly shock-resistant hybrid prepreg combining carbon fiber and CNT technology.
- January 2018: Toray planned to expand production facilities for Ultrasuede.
- November 2017: ADEKA Corporation and GH Craft developed world's first fiber-to-composite direct molding process.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed analysis on the product type that is expected to dominate the market
- Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your need.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Demand for Fuel Efficient Vehicle
5.2.1 Sophisticated Repair Techniques
5.2.2 High Cost of Carbon Fiber Composites
5.3.1 Penetration of Composites in Different Components of Vehicle
6. Global Automotive Carbon Fiber Composites, Segmented By Application Type
6.1 Structural Assembly
6.2 Power Train Components
7. Global Automotive Carbon Fiber Composites, Segmented By Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 The Unites States
7.3.2 United Kingdom
7.4 Rest of the World
7.4.2 South Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 ACP Composites
9.2 Clear Water Composties LLC
9.3 Cytec Industries Inc.
9.4 Formtech Composites
9.5 Hexcel Corporation
9.5 HITCO Carbon composites Inc.
9.6 Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited
9.7 Mitsubishi Rayon Carbon Fiber & Composites
9.8 Mouldcam Pty Ltd.
9.9 Polar Manufacturing Ltd
9.10 Protech Composites
9.11 Revchem Composites
9.12 Rock West Composites
9.13 SGL Group
9.14 Toho Tenax America, Inc.
9.15 Toray Industries Inc.
9.16 Wolf Composites
9.17 Zoltek Carbon Fiber
10. Future of the Market
- ACP Composites
- Clear Water Composties LLC
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Formtech Composites
- Hexcel Corporation
- HITCO Carbon composites Inc.
- Kemrock Industries and Exports Limited
- Mitsubishi Rayon Carbon Fiber & Composites
- Mouldcam Pty Ltd.
- Polar Manufacturing Ltd
- Protech Composites
- Revchem Composites
- Rock West Composites
- SGL Group
- Toho Tenax America Inc.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Wolf Composites
- Zoltek Carbon Fiber