FHE is an ‘out of box’ innovation that joins components of electronics and the high-precision printing industry to create sensors which are lightweight and fit in with the structure of objects, thus, transforming the way traditional electronics works.
Emerging Need for Lightweight, Mechanically Flexible, and Cost Effective Products
FHE is driving the advancing efficiency of the electronics industry by developing electronics that are unique and can be a part of our everyday lives, combined with the power of thin silicon ICs to create stretchable smart products. Flexible materials provide an excellent degree of stretchability and conformability on surfaces with many geometries, which make them suitable for use in sensors. With rapid advancements in data analytics and artificial intelligence, the FHEs can be incorporated into emerging consumer, military, and industrial products, as they are lightweight, low cost, flexible, comfortable, stretchable, and highly efficient smart products. FHE can also manufacture electronics in higher volume at lower costs.
Healthcare - Fastest Growing Segment
FHE can be used in advanced healthcare (diagnosis of disease), as it can be used in wearable and implantable configurations. Soft and contoured geometries and the time-dynamic deformation of the targeted tissues require high flexibility of the integrated bioelectronics. Recent development in soft materials provided a unique opportunity to design many types of mechanically deformable systems. NextFlex is presently working to scale wearables called sweat patches, which is a project which lets the customer know about when he is tired.
North America to Lead the Market
North America is expected to have the largest share of the market during the forecast period, due to early adoption of emerging technologies and large firms investing in R&D activities in the region, consolidating a majority of revenues in the market. Also the formation of NextFlex, a cooperative agreement between the US Department of Defense (DOD) and FlexTech Alliance, has been a benefit for the rapidly growing FHE market moving toward the era of ‘electronics on everything
Key Developments in Market
- April 2018 - Tacto Tek announced its IMSE partner program to optimize their products for IMSE use to improve solution performance, and further expand design freedom to improve solution performance and design freedom. As IMSE solutions combine materials into single integrated molded structures, Tacto Tek does extensive testing to confirm that solutions are performed according to customer requirements and relevant design rules.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To understand the growth and trends of flexible hybrid electronics market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- To understand the dominating technology in the market.
- The region that is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
- The report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you to get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Rapid Advancement in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
4.2.2 Emerging Need for Lightweight, Mechanically Flexible, and Cost Effective Product
4.3.1 High Cost of R&D
4.3.2 Low Level of Awareness
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Flexible Hybrid Electronics Market - Segmentation
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Cell Phones & Displays
5.1.2 Health Performance Tools
5.1.3 Security Tags
5.1.4 Sensors Componentry in Cars and Airplanes
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.2 Consumer Electronics
5.2.4 Industrial Sector
5.2.5 Military & Defense
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 American Semiconductor, Inc.
6.2 Brewer Science, Inc.
6.4 Flex International (p) Ltd
6.5 General Electric Co.
6.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.7 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.8 PARC Management, LLC
*List Not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of Flexible Hybrid Electronics Market