The scope of the report includes insights about several products offered by major players. The End-users segment includes automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and aerospace & defense sectors. The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Electronic Design Automation consists of software tools used in the designing of electronic systems and components, such as integrated circuits and printed circuit boards. The tools allow hardware and software providers to design and simulate several electronic components and systems. The demand of EDA tools has increased significantly due to the reduction in time of electronics component or system design. Additionally, the intense competition in the electronic industry is driving the manufacturers to address such issues. Increasing automation in automobiles, along with the rapid growth of connected devices is expected to increase the demand for advanced semiconductor devices, thereby increasing the growth of the electronic design tools market.
Demand for Compact Electronic Devices
The demand for compact electronic devices has been increasing across several sectors, such as automotive and industrial manufacturing, and has compelled the IC manufacturers to increase investment in R&D, to reduce the size while improving the performance of ICs. This has led to the development of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and 3D semiconductor devices. Thus, in order to develop better products with advanced deposition and pattering, the adoption electronic design automation tools has been increasing.
North America Occupies a Significant Market Share
Factors, such as, economic growth, favorable government policies, and increasing demand for consumer electronic devices in the US have increased the market’s growth. The intensifying significance of the IoT and the presence of prominent semiconductor device manufacturers, such as Intel, are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2018 - Cadence expands Virtuoso Platform with enhanced system design, advanced node support down to 5nm, and simulation-driven layout.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Impact of the growing semiconductor industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Growth of various products, such as printed circuit board (PCB) and integrated circuits (IC).
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Increasing investments in product development
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 High procurement costs
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Electronic Design Automation Tools Market - Segmentation
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
5.1.2 Integrated Circuits (IC)
5.1.3 Multi-Chip Module
5.1.4 Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP)
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Aerospace & Defense
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Synopsys Inc.
6.2 Cadence Design Systems Inc.
6.3 Mentor Graphic Corporation
6.4 Zuken Inc.
6.5 Siemens PLM Software Ltd
6.6 Keysight technologies Inc.
6.7 Agnisys Technology Pvt Ltd
6.8 Ansys Inc.
6.9 Altium Ltd
6.10 Apache Design Solutions Inc.
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of Electronic Design Automation Tools Market
- Synopsys Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems Inc.
- Mentor Graphic Corporation
- Magma Design Automation Ltd
- Zuken Inc
- Siemens PLM Software Inc.
- Keysight technologies
- Agnisys Inc.
- Ansys Inc.
- Altium Limited
- Apache Design Solutions Inc.