National Security Concerns
National security concerns are expected to negatively impact the market. Specific regulations are laid down in US and UK regarding security and privacy, which may hinder the growth rate of the market. Moreover, most of the countries in APAC do not have any rules laid out yet but with the rapid adoption of aerial imaging, the rules and regulations are expected to be in effect in near future. With the increase in market, the regulatory framework will become more and more structured and thus would hinder the growth.
North America to Account for the Largest Market Share
North America is held the largest share of the market in 2016 and is expected to retain its supremacy over the forecasted year as well, owing to increased use of aerial imaging in agriculture. Moreover, most of the aerial imaging companies are headquartered in the US. Fast adoption of new technology is augmenting the growth of aerial imaging market in natural resources.
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - Eagle View Technologies, Inc. secured a new patent that allows EagleView to provide customers with significantly faster access to aerial images post-capture
- November 2017 - Nearmap released panorama and oblique aerial imagery inside new MapBrowser interface. Nearmap Panorama enables users to view perspective maps in all cardinal directions for small or large areas in uninterrupted fashion
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To know how various factors are driving the market with respect to the global market scenario
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand, which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Rise in Agriculture & Forestry Industry
4.2.2 Advancement in Technology
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 National Security Concerns
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Aerial Imaging Market in Natural Resource Management Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Imagery
5.2 By Services
5.2.4 Remote Sensing
5.3 By End-user Application
5.3.3 Forestry & Agriculture
5.3.4 Civil Engineering & Archaeology
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Fugro N.V.
6.2 Digital Aerial Solutions LLC
6.3 Nearmap Ltd.
6.4 Google LLC
6.5 EagleView Technologies, Inc.
6.6 GeoVantage Inc.
6.7 Blom ASA
6.8 High Eye Aerial Imaging Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Global Aerial Imaging Market in Natural Resources