The market is currently being driven by a number of favourable factors. Increasing urbanization and electrification rates have led to an increase in the demand for power inverters which are used as an alternate backup power solution in case of emergencies. As a large part of the population is highly dependent upon electronic gadgets and appliances such as laptops, television sets, refrigerators and air conditioners, the need for an uninterrupted power supply has resulted in the growth of the market. Further, the market is also being stimulated by technological innovations which have resulted in portable power inverters that can be used to charge mobile phones and tablets while travelling. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 95 Billion by 2023.
The report has segmented the global power inverter market on the basis of type covering < 5KW, 5-95 KW, 100-495 KW and >500 KW. On the basis of application, the report includes motor drives, UPS, rail traction, wind turbines, EVs/HEVs and solar PVs. Among these, motor drives account for the majority of the market share. Based on region, the report has segmented the market as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Currently, Asia-Pacific represents the largest market for power inverters. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape of the market and provides the profiles of the key players operating in it. Some of the major players include SMA Solar Technology, Omron, ABB, Tabuchi and TMEIC.
This report provides a deep insight into the global power inverter industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global power inverter industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global power inverter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global power inverter industry?
- What are the price trends of power inverter?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global power inverter industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global power inverter industry?
- What is the structure of the global power inverter industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global power inverter industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global power inverter industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a global power inverter manufacturing plant?
- How is power inverter manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for power inverter?
- What are the transportation requirements for power inverter?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a power inverter manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Power Inverter Market
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Rivalry
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Challenges
6. Market by Key Regions
6.5Middle East and Africa
7. Market Breakup by Type
7.25KW to 95KW
7.3100KW to 495KW
8. Market Breakup by Application
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Power Inverter Manufacturing Process
10.1 Product Overview
10.2 Detailed Process Flow
10.3 Various Types of Units Operations Involved
10.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.6Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles