The market for glue-laminated timber is being escalated by its expanding applications across several industries. Glue-laminated timber is a widely available and sustainable material which offers flexibility of shape and size. As a result of this, it finds applications in various areas such as household framing, industrial construction, architecture, etc. Owing to these factors, the market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 4.1 Billion by 2023.
On the basis of end-use the market is segmented into floor beam, window and door header, commercial, roof beam, etc. The floor beam segment is the largest consumer for glue-laminated timber, accounting for more than a third of the total global shares. The report has conducted an evaluation of the market on the basis of key regions and finds that Europe is the largest market for glulam. Some of the other major regions are Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of competitive landscape and has provided the details of the key players. Some of the major players are Structural Wood Systems, Eco Curves, Forest Timber Engineering Ltd., Boise Cascade, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global glue-laminated timber industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a glue-laminated timber manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the glue-laminated timber industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the glue-laminated timber industry?
- How has the glue-laminated timber market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the glue-laminated timber industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of glue-laminated timber products?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a glue-laminated timber plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Engineered Wood Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.6Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Glue-Laminated Timber Market
6.3.1Key Price Indicators
6.3.2Current and Historical Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by End Use
6.6Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Application
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.4Glue-Laminated Timber Manufacturers
6.9.5Distributors and Retailers
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Success and Risk Factors
7. Market Breakup by Region
7.5Middle East and Africa
8. Market Breakup by End Use
8.2Window and Door Header
9. Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Application
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Glue-Laminated Timber Manufacturing
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operation Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15 Key Player Profiles