The food Industry currently represents the biggest consumer of banana powder where it is widely used in infant food, puffed food, seasonings, solid beverages, cakes, cold food, instant food, etc. The food industry is followed by the feed industry where its consumption is growing in cattle feed and pet foods. In the pharmaceutical industry, banana powder has been found to be effective in the treatment of colon diseases, sprue and other forms of carbohydrate intolerance in children. It is also effective in treating various intestinal disorders in adults. The popularity of banana powder in the cosmetics industry is also increasing worldwide
This latest study “Banana Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the banana powder industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the banana powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global banana market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global banana industry?
- How has the global banana powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Which are the key end-use industries for banana powder?
- What are the price trends of banana powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the banana powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the banana powder industry?
- What is the structure of the banana powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the banana powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the banana powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
- How is banana powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a banana powder plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for banana powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for banana powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a banana powder plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Banana Industry
5.2.1 Production Volume Trends
5.2.2 Production Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Banana Powder Industry
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.4Market Breakup by End Use
6.7Value Chain Analysis
6.8Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.8.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.8.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.8.4Degree of Competition
6.8.5Threat of New Entrants
6.8.6Threat of Substitutes
6.9Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 Performance of Key Regions
7.1 North America
7.2 Asia Pacific
7.4 South America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
8 Market by End Use
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Structure
9.2 Market Share of Key Players
10. Banana Powder Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.12Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation