This latest study “Aloe Vera Gel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a comprehensive analyses of the global Aloe Vera gel market. The study segments the market on the basis of three key application areas of Aloe Vera gel in the cosmetics, food, and healthcare industries. The healthcare and cosmetics sectors are currently the two biggest drivers of Aloe Vera gel consumption. Region-wise, Thailand was the biggest producer of Aloe Vera gel accounting for around a third of the total global production. Other leading producers in the North and South American region include Mexico, Dominican Republic, United States and Costa Rica. The report also analyses some of the key players of the Aloe Vera gel market. Forever Living Products is currently the largest producer of Aloe Vera products in the world. Other major players include Herbalife (USA), Aloecorp (China), Aloe Laboratories (USA) and Aloe Vera Australia (Australia).
The report gives a detailed roadmap for starting an Aloe Vera gel manufacturing plant. The study, done by one of the leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the global Aloe Vera gel market. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the market to minute details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the Aloe Vera gel market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the aloe vera market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global aloe vera industry?
- Which are the key application areas for aloe vera gel?
- What are the price trends of aloe vera?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the aloe vera gel industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the aloe vera gel industry?
- What is the structure of the aloe vera gel industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the aloe vera gel industry?
- What are the profit margins in the aloe vera gel industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an aloe vera gel manufacturing plant?
- How is aloe vera gel manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an aloe vera gel plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for aloe vera gel?
- What are the transportation requirements for aloe vera gel?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an aloe vera gel plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an aloe vera gel plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Aloe Vera Gel Industry
5.5Market Breakup by Product
5.6Market Breakup by Form
5.7Market Breakup by Application
5.8Market Breakup by Region
5.11Value Chain Analysis
5.11.1Raw Material Procurement
5.12Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.12.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.12.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.12.4Degree of Competition
5.12.5Threat of New Entrants
5.12.6Threat of Substitutes
5.13Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Market Breakup by Product
6.1Aloe Vera Gel Extract
6.2Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Extract
7. Market Breakup by Form
8. Market by Application
9. Market by Region
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Aloe Vera Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.12Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles