Growing number of obese people and the heightened importance given to aesthetics and appearances amongst a large section of the population represent the key factors driving the body contouring market. Apart from this, accessibility and rising awareness about cosmetic surgeries have stimulated the demand for body contouring procedures globally. The market is highly influenced by the advancements in technology and their benefits, such as targeted internal delivery, less trauma, accurate fat measurements and removal, minimal invasion, and faster recovery time. Rising disposable incomes, presence of sophisticated infrastructure and demand for better fat reduction procedures are some of the other factors driving the global body contouring market. Owing to this, the market is expected to reach a value of more than US$ 8.6 Billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of around 7% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of invasiveness, wherein non-invasive devices represent the largest segment, followed by minimally invasive devices and invasive devices. The market is also segmented on the basis of end-use, covering clinical research organizations, hospitals, medical spas and clinics. Amongst these, clinical research organisations account for the largest share. Region-wise, North America is the leading market for body contouring, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key global players being Cynosure, Meridian, Syneron Medical Ltd., Lumenis, and Alma Lasers.
This report provides a deep insight into the global body contouring market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the body contouring industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global body contouring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global body contouring market?
- What are the key end-use sectors in the global body contouring market?
- Which are the popular types of devices in the global body contouring market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global body contouring market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global body contouring market?
- What is the structure of the global body contouring market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global body contouring market?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Body Contouring Market
5.3Market Breakup by Invasiveness
5.4Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
5.5Market Breakup by Region
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.8.2Research and Development
5.8.3Raw Material Procurement
5.9Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6. Market Breakup by Invasiveness
6.2Minimally Invasive Contouring
7. Market Breakup by End-Use Sector
7.1Clinical Research Organizations
8. Market Breakup by Region
8.5Middle East and Africa
9. Competitive Landscape
9.3Profiles of Key Players