Particle boards are mostly used in places such as recording studios and concert venues due to their excellent sound-absorbing properties. These are also used for making household furniture such as kitchen cabinets, bookcases, doors, windows, and covering the walls and floor. Moreover, particle boards can be painted, wallpapered and laminated which adds to the aesthetic quality of the surroundings. Owing to these factors, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 25 Billion by 2023.
On the basis of end-use the market is segmented as commercial and residential. The residential sector is the largest consumer for plywood, accounting for nearly three-fourth of the total global shares. The report has conducted an evaluation of the market on the basis of key regions and finds that Europe is the largest market for particle board. Some of the other major regions are North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of competitive landscape and has provided the details of the key players. Some of the major players are Kastamonu, Roseburg, Norbord, Boise Cascade, Columbia, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global particle board industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a particle board manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the particle board industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the particle board industry?
- How has the particle board market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the particle board industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a particle board plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a particle board plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a particle board plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of particle board products?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a particle board plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Engineered Wood Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.6Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Particle Boards Market
6.3.1Key Price Indicators
6.3.2Current and Historical Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Residential and Commercial Application
6.6Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Application
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.4Particle Boards Manufacturers
6.9.5Distributors and Retailers
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Success and Risk Factors
7. Market Breakup by Region
7.5Middle East and Africa
8. Market Breakup by Residential and Commercial Application
9. Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Application
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Particle Boards Manufacturing
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operation Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15 Key Player Profiles