This latest study “Biomass Gasification Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of sources and major regions. Currently, solid biomass represents the biggest source of biomass electricity production followed by biogas, municipal waste and liquid biomass. Geographically, Europe holds the biggest market share followed by North America. The report has also analysed some of the key players operating in the global biomass gasification market which include Lahti Energia, Vaskiluodon Voima, Rudorsdorfer Zement, Essent, Electrabel (part of GDF Suez), Sodra Cell Varo Pulp Mill, Agnion Technologies, Corenso United, Skive Fjernvarme, Babcock and Wilcox Volund.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a biomass gasification plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the biomass gasification market and provides an in-depth analysis of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the biomass gasification market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the power generation market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global power generation industry?
- What are the key production sources in the global power generation industry?
- How has the biomass gasification market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global biomass gasification industry?
- What are the key production sources in the global biomass gasification industry??
- What are the price trends of biomass electricity?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the biomass gasification industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the biomass gasification industry?
- What is the structure of the biomass gasification industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the biomass gasification industry?
- What are the profit margins in the biomass gasification industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- How biomass electricity is produced?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a biomass gasification plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a biomass gasification plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a biomass gasification plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the study
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Power Generation Industry
5.2Production Volume Trends
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6. Global Biomass Gasification Industry
6.2.1 Production Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Source
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.8.1 Feedstock Procurement
6.8.2 Wood Pellet Production
6.8.4 Pellet Combustion and Value Conversion
6.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4 Degree of Competition
6.9.5 Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6 Threat of Substitutes
6.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Biomass Gasification Market: Performance of Key Regions
7.1 North America
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
8. Biomass Gasification Market: Market by Source
8.1 Solid Biomass
8.3 Municipal Waste
8.4 Liquid Biomass
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Market Structure
9.2 Production Capacities of Key Players
10. Biomass Gasification Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles