The market is expected to witness a significant growth in the upcoming years. Growing consumption of naphtha as a feedstock in the petrochemical industry is the major driver of the market. Apart from this, naphtha also finds application in blending of gasoline. Rising demand for gasoline is further boosting the growth of the market. Additionally, expanding chemical industry, specifically in the Asia Pacific region, is projected to drive the global naphtha market in the upcoming years. Moreover, technological developments such as enhanced distillation process and use of advanced furnace materials are facilitating the market growth. According to the report, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 181 Billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of more than 3% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of application into petrochemical feedstock and gasoline blending. Amongst these, petrochemical feedstock accounts for the majority of the total share. Region-wise, Asia Pacific represents the largest market, followed by Europe and North America. The other major regions include Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key global players being BP P.L.C, Chevron Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical, Reliance Industries Limited and Indian Oil Corporation.
This report provides a deep insight into the global naphtha market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the naphtha industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global naphtha market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global naphtha market?
- What are the major application segments in the global naphtha market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global naphtha market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global naphtha market?
- What is the structure of the global naphtha market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global naphtha market?
- How is naphtha manufactured?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.3Key Industry Trends
5. Global Naphtha Market
5.3Market Breakup by Application
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.7Value Chain Analysis
5.7.2Research and Development
5.7.3Raw Material Procurement
5.8Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.8.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.8.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.8.4Degree of Competition
5.8.5Threat of New Entrants
5.8.6Threat of Substitutes
6. Market Breakup by Application
7. Market Breakup by Region
7.4Middle East and Africa
8. Naphtha Manufacturing Process
8.2Raw Material Requirements
8.4Key Success and Risk Factors
9. Competitive Landscape
9.3Profiles of Key Players
9.3.4 Indian Oil Corporation
9.3.5 Lotte Chemical Corporation
9.3.6 Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
9.3.7 Mitsubishi Chemical
9.3.8 OAO Novatek
9.3.9 Reliance Industries Limited
9.3.11 Shell Chemicals
9.3.13 Total S.A.
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- OAO Novatek
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Shell Chemicals
- Total S.A