The demand for gypsum boards is directly related to the growth of the construction sector, especially the commercial and the housing sectors. Currently, the United States represents the world’s largest market for gypsum boards followed by Europe. Factors like-strong recovery in building construction spending in both developed and emerging markets, increasing demand for quality housing and better living conditions, large scale industrialization, and supporting government policies in major markets are expected to drive this market in the short and medium terms.
This latest study “Gypsum Board Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the gypsum board market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the gypsum board market in any manner.
The following are the key questions answered by this report:
- How has the gypsum market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How has the gypsum board market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the various types of gypsum boards?
- What are the key regions in the global gypsum board industry?
- What are the key end-use industries of gypsum board?
- What are the price trends of gypsum board?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the gypsum board industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the gypsum board industry?
- What is the structure of the gypsum board industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the gypsum board industry?
- What are the profit margins in the gypsum board industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- How is gypsum board manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for gypsum board?
- What are the transportation requirements for gypsum board?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a gypsum board?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a gypsum board manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Gypsum Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Gypsum Board Industry
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Product Type
6.6Market Breakup by End-Use
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.10 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11.1Decision Making Process
6.12Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Gypsum Board Market: Performance of Key Regions
7.5Middle East and Africa
7.6Central and South America
8. Gypsum Board Market by Product Type
9. Gypsum Board Market by End-Use
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Production Capacities of Key Players
11. Gypsum Board Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Detailed Process Flow
11.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3 Plant Machinery
12.4 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.5 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.6 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.7 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.8 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.9 Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles