Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana currently represent the world’s two biggest producers of cocoa. The two countries together currently account for nearly 60% of the total global cocoa production. Other major producers include Indonesia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Brazil and Cameroon. Region-wise, Africa currently accounts for more than 70% of the total global cocoa production. Despite being the largest producer, the region accounts for less than 21% of the total global cocoa processing market. Though unsuitable for cocoa cultivation, Europe currently represents the world’s biggest importer and processer of cocoa. The competitive landscape of the global cocoa processing industry is currently quite concentrated in nature with the top three players currently accounting for around 40% of the total global market.
The report entitled “Cocoa Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a comprehensive insight into the historical and current trends in the cocoa processing industry. This study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, regional markets, growth, key players, value chain, success and risk factors, manufacturing process, raw material requirements, machinery requirements, capital costs, operating costs, incomes, expenditures and profits in the cocoa processing industry. This study can serve as an excellent tool for cocoa cultivators, cocoa processers, consultants, researchers, marketing strategists, investors and all those who plan to foray into the cocoa market in any form.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cocoa industry performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global cocoa industry?
- What are the price trends of cocoa?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the cocoa industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the cocoa industry?
- What is the structure of the cocoa industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the cocoa industry?
- What are the profit margins in the cocoa industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- How is cocoa processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a cocoa plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cocoa powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for cocoa?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a cocoa plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Cocoa Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Cocoa Grinding Market
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.3Market by Bean Type
6.4Market by Product Type
6.4.1 Cocoa Butter
6.4.2 Cocoa Liquor
6.4.3 Cocoa Powder
6.5Market by Application
6.6Market Breakup by Region
6.6.3 North America
6.6.4 Latin America
6.6.5 Asia Pacific
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.2Growing and Harvesting
6.9.3Fermenting and Drying
6.9.5Packaging and Transportation
6.9.6Roasting and Grinding
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Global Cocoa Grinding Market: Competitive Landscape
8. Cocoa Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.12Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation
12. Key Player Profiles
12.10 Transmar Group