PVC pipes offer numerous advantages that make them ideal for a wide number of applications. They are cost-effective as they offer easy-installation, eliminate the need for welding and have low-maintenance costs. The increasing focus towards construction and infrastructural developments in Saudi Arabia has resulted in an augmented demand for PVC pipes, majorly in the western and eastern regions of the country. Apart from this, active private participation encouraged by the government through Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) models has further led to the market growth. Another government initiative of setting up industrial parks and clusters for plastic conversion is anticipated to significantly benefit the PVC pipes market in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, in-house compounding is another upcoming trend in the market, which is likely to influence the market positively. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ XX Million by 2023.
The report has segmented the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes market on the basis of key applications. Some of the major applications of PVC pipes are found in irrigation, water supply, sewerage, plumbing, HVAC, oil and gas. Amongst these, sewerage and drainage is the largest application segment, accounting for more than half of the total share. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Saudi Plastic Products Co. Ltd., Neproplast, SABIC, Arabian Gulf Manufacturers Ltd., Al Watania Plastics, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into Saudi Arabia PVC pipes market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the PVC pipes market in Saudi Arabia performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key application segments in the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry?
- What are the price trends of PVC pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Saudi Arabia PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- How are PVC pipes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the transportation requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. GCC PVC Market
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Application
6. GCC PVC Pipes Market
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Application
7. Saudi Arabia PVC Pipes Market
7.3Market Breakup by Application
7.6Value Chain Analysis
7.7Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7.7.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.7.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.7.4Degree of Competition
7.7.5Threat of New Entrants
7.7.6Threat of Substitutes
7.8Key Success Factors and Risk Factors for PVC Pipes Manufacturers
8. Saudi Arabia PVC Pipes Market: Price Analysis
8.2Key Price Indicators
9. Saudi Arabia PVC Pipes Market: By Application
9.1Sewerage and Drainage
9.5Oil and Gas
10. Competitive Landscape
11. PVC Pipes Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land, Location and Site Development
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.4Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.7Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.6Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Players Profiles
15.1Saudi Plastic Products Company Ltd. (SAPPCO)
15.3Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
15.4Arabian Gulf Manufacturers Ltd.
15.5Al Watania Plastics