Jojoba oil offers extended shelf-life as it does not oxidize or become rancid, and does not break down under high temperatures and pressures. This property makes it ideal, particularly in the cosmetic industry where it is used for a variety of purposes. It serves as an essential ingredient in various skin-care products, such as face moisturizer, facial cleanser, scar and stretch mark minimizer, anti-acne gel, etc.; and hair-care products, such as hair conditioner, de-tangling cream, hair regrowth serum, etc. Additionally, the presence of several vitamins and minerals - vitamin E and B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, iodine, and zinc - also establishes jojoba oil as a core ingredient in several pharmaceuticals products. In the pharmaceuticals sector, it is used for treating canker sores, cold sores, athlete’s foot and warts. Further, the market is expected to reach a volume of more than 22,000 Tons by 2023.
The report has segmented the global jojoba oil market on the basis of key applications. Some of its major applications are found in cosmetic, pharmaceuticals and industrial sectors. The cosmetics sector is the largest application area, accounting for the majority of the total share. The market is also segmented on a regional basis, covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, etc. Amongst these, Europe represents the largest market, followed by North America. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Purcell Jojoba International, Eco Oil Argentina SA, Egyptian Natural Oil Co, Inca Oil SA, The Jojoba Company, and Desert Whale Jojoba Company.
This report provides a deep insight into the global jojoba oil industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the jojoba oil industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global jojoba oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the key end-use segment in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the price trends of jojoba oil?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What is the structure of the global jojoba oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global jojoba oil industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- How is jojoba oil manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for jojoba oil?
- What are the transportation requirements for jojoba oil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a jojoba oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Jojoba Oil Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Applications
5.8 Value Chain Analysis
5.8.2Research and Development
5.8.3Raw Material Procurement
5.9Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Rivalry
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Challenges
6. Performance of Key Regions
7 Market by Applications
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Process
9.2Detailed Process Flow
9.3Various Types of Units Operations Involved
9.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10.1Land, Location and Site Development
10.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
10.3Plant and Machinery
10.5Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
10.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
10.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
10.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
10.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
10.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
10.11Other Capital Investments
11. Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
12. Jojoba Oil Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
12.1Capital Cost of the Project
12.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
12.4Taxation and Depreciation
13. Key Players Profiles
13.1Purcell Jojoba International
13.2Eco Oil Argentina SA
13.3Egyptian Natural Oil Co
13.4Inca Oil SA
13.5The Jojoba Company
13.6Desert Whale Jojoba Company