This latest report “Biofertilizer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a comprehensive study for setting up a biofertilizer manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the biofertilizer market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of biofertilizer type. Currently, nitrogen fixing biofertilizers like Rhizobium, Azotobacter, Azospirillum, etc. represent the biggest segment of the global biofertilizer market. Nitrogen fixing biofertilizers are followed by phosphate fixing biofertilizers. The report has also mapped the demand of the biofertilizer market across various regions. They include Asia, North America, Europe and others.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the biofertilizers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global biofertilizers industry?
- What are the key product types in the global biofertilizers industry?
- What are the price trends of biofertilizers?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the biofertilizers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the biofertilizers industry?
- What is the structure of the biofertilizers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the biofertilizers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the biofertilizers industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a biofertilizer manufacturing plant?
- How are biofertilizers manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a biofertilizer plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for biofertilizers?
- What are the transportation requirements for biofertilizers?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a biofertilizer plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a biofertilizer plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Biofertilizer Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by Crop
5.7Market Breakup by Microorganism
5.8Market Breakup by Mode of Application
5.10 SWOT Analysis
5.11Value Chain Analysis
5.11.2Research and Development
5.11.3Raw Material Procurement
5.12Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.12.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.12.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.12.4Degree of Competition
5.12.5Threat of New Entrants
5.12.6Threat of Substitutes
5.13Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Market by Type
8. Market by Crop
8.1Cereals and Grains
8.2Pulses and Oilseeds
8.3Fruits and Vegetables
9. Market by Microorganism
10. Market by Mode of Application
10.1 Seed Treatment
10.2 Soil Treatment
11 Competitive Landscape
12. Biofertilizer Manufacturing Process
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.7Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.10 Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles
16.2National Fertilizers Limited
16.3Madras Fertilizers Limited
16.4Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
16.5Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
16.6T.Stanes & Company Limited
16.7Camson Bio Technologies Limited
16.8Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
16.10 Nutramax Laboratories
- Novozymes A/S
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
- T.Stanes & Company Limited
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers