The latest report, titled ‘’Ferrite Magnetic Powder Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023’’, provides a comprehensive evaluation of the ferrite magnet market and offers a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a ferrite magnet manufacturing plant. Ferrite magnets are cost-effective and can be used as an alternative to metallic magnets. These are slowly becoming popular among the manufacturers as they exhibit better resistance to demagnetization and excellent corrosion resistance. Ferrite permanent magnets exist in two forms - strontium ferrite magnets and barium ferrite magnets.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of key regions. Some of the regions covered in the report include China, USA, Japan, India, etc. Amongst these, China represents the biggest producer and consumer of ferrite magnets, accounting for more than 60% of the total demand. Apart from this, the report has also provided an analysis of the competitive landscape of the market. Based on the findings of the report, the major ferrite magnets manufacturers are situated in China and Japan such as JPMF Guangdong Co. Ltd, Ningbo Yunsheng Co. Ltd, Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group, Hitachi Metals Ltd Daido Steel Co. Ltd and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ferrite magnet industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have or plan to have any kind of stake in the ferrite magnet industry.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the ferrite magnets industry?
- How has the ferrite magnets market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the ferrite magnets industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a ferrite magnet powder manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Permanent Magnet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Trends
5.2.1 Volume Trend
5.2.2 Value Trend
5.3 Price Trend
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Type
5.6 Market Forecast
6. Global Ferrite Magnet Industry
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5 Market Break-up by End Use
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Competition
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Performance of Key Regions
8. Market by End Use
8.1Electro-Acoustic Production Products
8.3Power Play Tools
8.4Car Line Industry
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Ferrite Magnet Powder Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.12Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles
14.1 Ningbo Yunsheng Co. Ltd.
14.2 Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group
14.3 JPMF Guangdong Co. Ltd.
14.4 Ninggang Permanent Magnet Materials Co. Ltd.
14.5 Hitachi Metals Ltd.