This latest study “Samarium Cobalt Magnets Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Forecast and Opportunity 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of major regions. At present, China represents both the largest producer as well as the largest consumer of SmCo magnets accounting for more than 71% of the total global consumption. One of the key factors making China the biggest producer of these magnets is the fact that it has a monopoly over the raw materials that are used to produce them. As a result, many dependent industries have set up their plants in China so as to have a cost advantage. China is followed by the United States and Europe.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a samarium cobalt magnet manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the samarium cobalt magnet industry. The requisite includes in-depth analysis of the samarium cobalt magnets market, trends, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the samarium cobalt magnets market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the rare earth magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global rare earth magnet industry?
- What are the key applications in the global rare earth magnet industry?
- How has the SmCo magnet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global SmCo magnet industry?
- What are the key applications in the global SmCo magnet industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the SmCo magnet industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the SmCo magnet industry?
- What is the structure of the SmCo magnet industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the SmCo magnet industry?
- What are the profit margins in the SmCo magnet industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up SmCo magnet manufacturing plant?
- How are SmCo magnet manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in SmCo magnet plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for SmCo magnet?
- What are the transportation requirements for SmCo magnet?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up SmCo magnet plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for SmCo magnet plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Rare Earth Magnets Industry
5.2.1Sales Volume Trends
5.2.2Sales Value Trends
5.3Market Breakup by Magnet Type
5.4Market Breakup by Application
6. Global Samarium Cobalt Magnet Industry
6.2.1Sales Volume Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Application
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.8.1Rare Earth Mining and Milling Companies
6.8.2Rare Earth Oxide Manufacturers
6.8.3Rare Earth Metal Manufacturers
6.8.4Rare Earth Alloy Manufacturers
6.8.5Rare Earth Magnet Manufacturers
6.8.7Scrap Magnets Removing and Separating Companies
6.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Rivalry
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Success and Risk Factors for Manufacturers
7. Market Performance by Region
7.1.1Current and Historical Market Trends
7.2.1Current and Historical Market Trends
7.3.1Current and Historical Market Trends
7.4.1Current and Historical Market Trends
8. Market by Applications
9. Competitive Landscape
9.3Key Player Profiles
9.3.1Ningbo NGYC (Ninggang Permanent Magnetic) Materials Co. Ltd.
9.3.3Arnold Magnetic Technologies
9.3.4ADAMS Magnetic Products
9.3.7Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group (HPMG)
9.3.8Thomas & Skinner Inc.
10. Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) Magnets ManufacturingProcess
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.6Taxation and Depreciation
- Ningbo NGYC (Ninggang Permanent Magnetic) Materials Co. Ltd.
- Ningbo Ketian
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- ADAMS Magnetic Products
- Eclipse Magnetics
- Hangzhou Permanent Magnet Group (HPMG)
- Thomas & Skinner Inc.