This latest study “Milk Powder Market : Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has provided a comprehensive analysis of the global milk powder market. Further, the report segments this market on the basis of types of milk powder, mainly Whole milk powder (WMP), Skimmed milk powder (SMP) and Dairy whitener. Region wise, the European Union represented the biggest producer of milk powder in 2017. In terms of consumption, China represented the world’s biggest consumer of milk powder accounting for nearly 32% of the global consumption.
This report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a milk powder processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the milk powder market. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the milk powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global milk industry?
- How has the global milk powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global milk powder industry?
- What are the key product types in the global milk powder industry?
- What are the price trends of milk powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the milk powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the milk powder industry?
- What is the structure of the milk powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the milk powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the milk powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a milk powder manufacturing plant?
- How is milk powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a milk powder plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for milk powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for milk powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a milk powder plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a milk powder plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Milk Industry
5.2.1 Production Volume Trends
5.2.2 Consumption Volume Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Milk Powder Industry
6.2.1Production Volume Trends
6.2.2Production Value Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6.5Market Breakup by Function
6.6Market Breakup by Application
6.7Market Breakup by Region
6.10Value Chain Analysis
6.10.1Raw Material Procurement
6.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.11.4Degree of Competition
6.11.5Threat of New Entrants
6.11.6Threat of Substitutes
6.12Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
7. Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1Whole Milk Powder
7.2Skimmed Milk Powder
8. Market Breakup by Function
9. Market Breakup by Application
9.3Sports and Nutrition Foods
9.6Fermented Milk Products
10. Market Breakup by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12. Milk Powder Manufacturing
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
13.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.11Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles
16.8Dairy Farmers Of America