This latest study “Ink Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of types and major regions. The different types of ink available in the market are oil based inks, solvent-based liquid inks and water-based liquid inks. On the basis of geography, the Asia-Pacific region currently represents the largest market accounting for around one-third of the total global consumption. Asia Pacific is followed by North America and Europe. The report has further analysed the major players operating in the global ink market. Sun Chemicals currently represents the biggest manufacturer in this market. Other major players include Flint Group, Toyo Ink, Siegwerk Group, Sakata INX and Huber Group.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an ink manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the ink industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the global ink market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the ink industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the ink market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ink industry?
- Which are the various types of ink?
- What are the price trends of ink?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the ink industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the ink industry?
- What is the structure of the ink industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the ink industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ink industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an ink manufacturing plant?
- How is an ink manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an ink plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for an ink?
- What are the transportation requirements for an ink?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an ink plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an ink plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an ink plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Ink Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Ink Type
5.5Market Breakup by Product Type
5.6Market Breakup by Application
5.7Market Breakup by Region
5.10Value Chain Analysis
5.10.1Raw Material Procurement
5.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4Degree of Competition
5.11.5Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6Threat of Substitutes
5.12Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Market Breakup by Product Type
7. Market Breakup by Ink Type
8. Market Breakup by Application
8.1Label & Packaging
9. Market Breakup by Region
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Ink Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13 Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles