The market is being stimulated by a number of growth inducing factors. Ceiling fans are cost-efficient and easy to maintain, owing to which they highly popular among the consumers, particularly in the developing countries of the tropical region. Population growth, increasing urbanization and rising electrification rates in the emerging markets are some of the other factors which have led to a rise in the demand for ceiling fans. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a volume of 255 Million Units by 2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of type covering standard, decorative, high speed and energy efficient ceiling fans. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of region, providing historical and future sales trends of ceiling fans for each region. Currently, China represents the largest market for ceiling fans. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape, and provides the profiles of key players operating in the market. Some of the major players include Emerson Electric Co., Hunter Fan, Crompton, Shell Electric MFG Co. Ltd. and NuTone.
This report provides a deep insight into the ceiling fan industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global ceiling fan industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the ceiling fan market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the ceiling fan industry?
- What are the price trends of ceiling fans?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the ceiling fan industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the ceiling fan industry?
- What is the structure of the ceiling fan industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the ceiling fan industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ceiling fan industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- How are ceiling fans manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for ceiling fan?
- What are the transportation requirements for ceiling fan?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a ceiling fan manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Ceiling Fan Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by End-use
5.6Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by Fan Size
5.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2Research and Development
5.9.3Raw Material Procurement
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Rivalry
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Market Breakup by End-use
8. Market Breakup by Type
8.3High Speed Fan
8.4Energy Saving Fan
9. Market Breakup By Fan Size
10. Market Breakup By Distribution Channel
11. Ceiling Fan Manufacturing Process
11.3Detailed Process Flow
11.4Mass Balance and Feedstock Conversion Rate
11.5Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.4Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.6Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles