One of the major factors driving the market growth is the rising health consciousness among consumers which has boosted the demand for bottled water as opposed to carbonated soft drinks and other beverages. The growth in the travel industry coupled with the expanding food service sector have also influenced the market growth. Some of the other factors include increasing population, rising disposable income, rapid urbanisation and premiumisation. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a volume of 24 Billion Litres by 2023.
The report has segmented the GCC bottled water market on the basis of type covering still water, carbonated water, flavoured water and mineral water. Currently, still water represents the largest type, accounting for the majority of the shares in the region. The report has further segmented the market on the basis of distribution channels including supermarkets/hypermarkets, retailers, stores, on-trade and others. On the basis of country, Saudi Arabia represents the largest market for bottled water in the region. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape of the market.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC bottled water industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a bottled water manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC bottled water industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC bottled water market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC bottled water industry?
- What are the price trends of bottled water in the GCC region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC bottled water industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC bottled water industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC bottled water industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC bottled water industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC bottled water industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an GCC bottled water manufacturing plant?
- How is bottled water manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a bottled water plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for bottled water?
- What are the transportation requirements for bottled water?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a bottled water plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a bottled water plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Bottled Water Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Product Type
5.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6. GCC Region Bottled Water Industry
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Product Type
6.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Rivalry
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1Still Bottled Water
7.2Carbonated Bottled Water
7.3Flavoured Bottled Water
7.4Mineral Bottled Water
8. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Saudi Arabia Bottled Water Industry
10.3Market Breakup by Key Players
11. UAE Bottled Water Industry
11.3Market Breakup by Key Players
12. Others Markets in the GCC Region
12.1Oman Bottled Water Industry
12.2Qatar Bottled Water Industry
12.3Kuwait Bottled Water Industry
12.4Bahrain Bottled Water Industry
13. Bottled Water Manufacturing Process
13.2Detailed Process Flow
13.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
13.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
14. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
14.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
14.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
14.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
14.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
14.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
14.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
14.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
14.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
14.11Other Capital Investments
15. Bottled Water Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
16. Project Economics
16.1Capital Cost of the Project
16.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
16.6Taxation and Depreciation