This latest report “Tea Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides an overview of the global tea market on the basis of different tea types which include black, green, oolong and white tea. Further, the study provides a detailed analyses of the black tea market. Region wise, India is both the world’s largest producer and consumer of black tea. India is followed by the European Union, Russian Federation, China and Turkey. Being a competitive market it is controlled by a few key players. Some of the players analysed in the report are Unilever, Tata Tea, McLeod Russel, James Finlay and John Keells.
The report gives a detailed roadmap for setting up a Tea Processing Plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s pre-eminent research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the global tea market. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the tea market to minute details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have or plan to have any kind of stake in the Tea market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the tea market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global tea industry?
- What are the price trends of tea?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the tea industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the tea industry?
- What is the structure of the tea industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the tea industry?
- What are the profit margins in the tea industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a tea plant?
- How is tea processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a tea plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for tea?
- What are the transportation requirements for tea?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a tea plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a tea plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a tea plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Tea Industry
5.2.1Production Volume Trends
5.2.2Consumption Volume Trends
5.2.3Consumption Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Packaging
5.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7Market Breakup by Application
5.8Market Breakup by Region
5.11Value Chain Analysis
5.11.1Raw Material Procurement
5.12Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.12.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.12.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.12.4Degree of Competition
5.12.5Threat of New Entrants
5.12.6Threat of Substitutes
5.13Key Success and Risk Factors for Tea Manufacturers
6. Market Breakup by Type
7. Market Breakup by Packaging
8. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9 Market Breakup by Application
10. Market Breakup by Region
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Tea Processing
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
13.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.12Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles
16.1Tata Global Beverages
16.3Associated British Foods Plc.