A surge in the demand for laminate flooring can be attributed to numerous factors. One of the major factors is the rapid growth of the construction industry. Urbanisation, industrialisation and changing lifestyles have resulted in an increase in the construction activities in the emerging nations. This has ultimately contributed to the growth of the global laminate flooring market. Moreover, in line with the changing consumers’ preferences, manufacturers are introducing innovative product designs. Owing to these factors, the market is further expected to reach a volume around 1136 Million Sq Metres by 2023.
The report has analysed the market on the basis of product type, covering HDF and MDF laminates. On the basis of sector, the commercial sector accounts for the majority of the market share. The report has also segmented the market on the basis of regions covering North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Among these, Asia-Pacific represents the largest market for laminate flooring. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape and provides the profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the major players include Mohawk Industries Inc., Tarkett, Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Shaw Industries, Inc., Mannington Mills, Inc. and Beaulieu International Group.
This report provides a deep insight into the global laminate flooring industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a laminate flooring manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global laminate flooring industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global laminate flooring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global laminate flooring industry?
- What are the price trends of laminate flooring in the Indian region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global laminate flooring industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global laminate flooring industry?
- What is the structure of the global laminate flooring industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global laminate flooring industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global laminate flooring industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a laminate flooring manufacturing plant in India?
- How is laminate flooring manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for laminate flooring?
- What are the transportation requirements for laminate flooring?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for laminate flooring manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Flooring Market
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Segment
188.8.131.52 Wooden Laminates
5.4.2 Soft Flooring
5.5 Market Breakup by Sector
5.6 Market Forecast
5.7 Market Breakup by Key Players
6. Global Laminate Flooring Market
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.2.3 Price Trends
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Type
6.5Market Breakup by Sector
6.7Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4 Degree of Rivalry
6.9.5 Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6 Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Performance of Key Regions
7.1 Asia Pacific
7.2 North America
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East and Africa
8 Performance of Key Types
8.1 HDF Laminates
8.1 MDF Laminates
9 Performance by Sector
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2Production Capacities of Key Players
11 Laminate Flooring Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Units Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land, Location and Site Development
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3Plant and Machinery
12.5Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13 Laminate Flooring Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
14 Laminate Flooring Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15 Key Players Profiles
15.1 Mohawk Industries Inc.
15.3 Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
15.4 Shaw Industries, Inc.
15.5 Mannington Mills, Inc.
15.6 Beaulieu International Group