On a regional level, the report has analyzed the fluid milk market in the following regions - Asia, North America, Latin America, European Union, Eastern Europe, Oceania and others. According to the report, Asia is currently the biggest market followed by Europe, North America and Oceania. For each of the regions, this report provides both historical (2010-2017) and future (2018-2023) trends in the fluid milk market. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a fluid milk processing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the fluid milk industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the fluid milk industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the fluid milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global fluid milk industry?
- What are the price trends of fluid milk?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the fluid milk industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the fluid milk industry?
- What is the structure of the fluid milk industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the fluid milk industry?
- What are the profit margins in the fluid milk industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- How is fluid milk manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a fluid milk plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for fluid milk?
- What are the transportation requirements for fluid milk?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a fluid milk plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a fluid milk plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Fluid Milk Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by Packaging
5.7Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.10Value Chain Analysis
5.10.1 Raw Material Procurement
5.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4Degree of Competition
5.11.5Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6Threat of Substitutes
5.12Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Market Breakup By Type
7.2 Reduced Fat
7.3 Low Fat
7.4 Fat Free
8. Market Breakup By Packaging Material
9. Market Breakup By Distribution Channel
9.1Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.3Specialty Food Stores
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Fluid Milk Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles
15.6Dairy Farmers of America