This latest study “Cheese Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the global cheese market according to region. The European Union currently represents the largest producer of cheese accounting for almost half of the total global production. The European Union is followed by North America, Latin America, Europe (excluding European Union), Oceania and Asia. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of cheese type and has found that Cheddar Cheese currently represents the largest category. Cheddar Cheese is followed by Mozzarella and Semi Soft Cheeses. The competitive landscape of the global cheese market has also been analysed in this report with some of the key players in this market being - Lactalis Group, Fonterra, Friesl and Campina, Dairy Farmers of America, Arla Foods, Bongrain SA, Land O’Lakes, Hilmar Cheese Company and Molkerei Ammerland.
The report provides a detailed roadmap for setting up a Cheese manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the cheese industry. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the global cheese market to minute details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the cheese industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the cheese market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global cheese industry?
- What are the price trends of cheese?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the cheese industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the cheese industry?
- What is the structure of the cheese industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the cheese industry?
- What are the profit margins in the cheese industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up cheese manufacturing plant?
- How is cheese manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in cheese plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cheese?
- What are the transportation requirements for cheese?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up cheese plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up cheese plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for cheese plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Cheese Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Source
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by Product
5.7Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8Market Breakup by Format
5.9Market Breakup by Region
5.12Value Chain Analysis
5.12.1Raw Material Procurement
5.13Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.13.4Degree of Competition
5.13.5Threat of New Entrants
5.13.6Threat of Substitutes
6. Market Breakup By Source
7. Market Breakup By Type
8. Market Breakup By Product
9. Market Breakup By Distribution Channel
9.1Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
10 Performance by Format
11 Performance of Key Regions
11.4Europe (Excluding European Union)
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Cheese Manufacturing Process
13.2Detailed Process Flow
13.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
13.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
14. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
14.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
14.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
14.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
14.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
14.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
14.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
14.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
14.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
14.11Other Capital Investments
15. Loans and Financial Assistance
16. Project Economics
16.1Capital Cost of the Project
16.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
16.4Taxation and Depreciation
17. Key Player Profiles
17.4Dairy Farmers of America