With the rising adult population across the globe, the prevalence of urinary incontinence has also increased. This has, in turn, augmented the demand for adult diapers while acting as a primary factor for the growth of the diaper market. Another factor is the development of absorbent core technology which removes the fluff pulp thereby, enabling the production of thinner diapers. Moreover, the rising trends of online purchase of baby diapers and delayed toilet training of children have also contributed towards the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 87.2 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of type into baby and adult diapers. The baby and adult diapers have further been categorised as disposable diapers, training diapers, cloth diapers, baby swim pants and biodegradable diapers; and pad type, flat type and pant type, respectively. Currently, disposable diapers account for the majority of the total market share of baby diapers, whereas pad type represents the largest adult diaper type. On a regional-basis, North America is the biggest market, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The market has also been segregated on the basis of distribution channel which includes pharmacies, convenience stores and online. In this segment, pharmacies represent the largest distribution channel. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key global players being Kao Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, SCA and Unicharm Corporation, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global diaper market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the diaper industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global diaper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global diaper market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global diaper market?
- What are the major raw materials in the global diaper market?
- What are the price trends of diaper?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global diaper market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global diaper market?
- What is the structure of the global diaper market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global diaper market?
- How is diaper manufactured?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Diaper Market
5.3Market Breakup by Product
5.4Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.5Market Breakup by Region
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.8.2Research and Development
5.8.3Raw Material Procurement
5.9Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6. Market Breakup by Product Type (Baby Diaper)
6.4Baby Swim Pants
7. Market Breakup by Product Type (Adult Diaper)
8.. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9. Market Breakup by Region
9.5Middle East and Africa
10. Diaper Manufacturing Process
10.2Raw Material Requirements
10.4Key Success and Risk Factors
11. Competitive Landscape
11.3Profiles of Key Players
11.3.3Procter & Gamble Company