Growing e-commerce industry is one of the primary factors driving the global corrugated boxes market. As product safety is crucial for online retailers, they prefer corrugated boxes which have proved to be an effective transit packaging material. Another factor catalyzing the market growth is the surge in the demand for packaged food products due to rising disposable incomes and lifestyle changes. This has, in turn, led to the penetration of corrugated boxes in the food and beverage industry. The growth of the other end-use industries such as, chemicals, electronics and textiles has further escalated the global demand for corrugated boxes. Moreover, manufacturers are also coming up with different shapes, sizes and designs, in order to increase their consumer-base.
The report has segmented the global corrugated boxes market on the basis of end-use. The food products and beverage sector dominates the market, accounting for nearly a half of the total market share. Other end-use sectors include electrical and electronic goods, personal and household care goods, glassware and ceramics, paper product, chemicals and textile goods. Based on the material used, recycled corrugates exhibit a clear dominance in the market, followed by virgin corrugates. The market is also segmented on a regional basis, covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia-Pacific represents the largest market, followed by Europe. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are International Paper, Nine Dragons Paper, West Rock, Smurfit Kappa Group, and Lee & Man Group.
This report provides a deep insight into the global corrugated boxes industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a corrugated boxes manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the corrugated boxes industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global corrugated boxes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key end-use segment in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the price trends of corrugated boxes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What is the structure of the global corrugated boxes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global corrugated boxes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- How are corrugated boxes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for corrugated boxes?
- What are the transportation requirements for corrugated boxes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a corrugated box manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objective of the Study
2.5Scope and Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Corrugated Boxes Industry
5.3.1Key Price Indicators
5.3.2Current and Historical Price Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Material Used
5.6Market Breakup by End-Use
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Forest Growers
5.9.3 Pulp Mills
5.9.4 Paper Manufacturers
5.9.5 Corrugated Box Manufacturers
5.9.7 End Use Industries
5.9.9 Waste Management Companies
5.10Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Rivalry
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
6.5Middle East and Africa
7. Performance by Material Used
8. Performance by End-Uses
8.1Food Products and Beverages
8.3Electrical and Electronic Goods
8.4Personal and Household Care Goods
8.6Glassware and Ceramics
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2Market Breakup by Key Players
10. Corrugated Box Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land, Location and Site Development
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Players Profiles
14.1International Paper Company
14.2Nine Dragons Paper
14.4Smurfit Kappa Group
14.5Lee and Mann Group