The market for solar water heater in the GCC region is being driven by a number of favourable factors. Solar water heater offers several long-term advantages over conventional water heater. It reduces electricity consumption, lowers carbon footprints, improves energy independence, etc. The governments in the region are also encouraging the use of solar water heater through building regulation and providing subsidies. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a volume of around 19109 MWt by 2023.
The report has segmented the GCC solar water heater market on the basis of type covering flat plate collector, evacuated tube collector and unglazed water collector. Currently, flat plate collector accounts for the largest market share in the GCC region. The report has also segmented the market on the basis on application. The key applications of solar water heater include commercial, residential, government buildings and others. Country-wise, Saudi Arabia represents the largest market for solar water heater, accounting for the majority of the market share. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Ariston, Viessman and Ecotherm.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC solar water heater industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC solar water heater industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC solar water heater market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the price trends of solar water heater in the GCC region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC solar water heater industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC solar water heater industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a GCC solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- How is solar water heater manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for solar water heater?
- What are the transportation requirements for solar water heater?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a solar water heater manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5 Global Solar Water Heater Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market by End-use
6 GCC Solar Water Heater Industry
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Type
6.5Market Breakup by End-use
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.8.2 Research and Development
6.8.3 Raw Material Procurement
6.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Competition
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Success Factors and Risk Factors for Solar Water Heater Manufacturers
7 Saudi Arabia Solar Water Heater Industry
7.3Market Breakup by Type
7.4Market Breakup by End-use
8 UAE Solar Water Heater Industry
8.3Market Breakup by Type
8.4Market Breakup by End-use
9 Kuwait Solar Water Heater Industry
9.3Market Breakup by Type
9.4Market Breakup by End-use
10 Oman Solar Water Heater Industry
10.3Market Breakup by Type
10.4Market Breakup by End-use
11 Qatar Solar Water Heater Industry
11.3Market Breakup by Type
11.4Market Breakup by End-use
12 Bahrain Solar Water Heater Industry
12.3Market Breakup by Type
12.4Market Breakup by End-use
13 Competitive Landscape
13.2Market Breakup by Key Players
14 Solar Water Heater Manufacturing Process
14.2Detailed Process Flow
14.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
14.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
15 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
15.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
15.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
15.4Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
15.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
15.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
15.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
15.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
15.9Other Capital Investments
16 Loans and Financial Assistance
17 Project Economics
17.1Capital Cost of the Project
17.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
17.4Taxation and Depreciation
18 Key Player Profiles