In the past decades, the expenditure on furniture has increased as a result of increasing incomes, urbanisation, investment in real estate, western influence, etc. Moreover, the introduction of new designs and diverse product range of furniture have further helped in creating a demand among the consumers. Expanding distribution network and exclusive outlets of furniture manufacturers in the region has also helped in influencing the market for plywood. Owing to this, the market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 5.5 Billion by 2023.
On the basis of end-use the market is segmented as commercial and residential. The residential sector is the largest consumer for Indian plywood, accounting for more than half of the total shares. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of competitive landscape and provides the details of the key players. Some of the major players are Greenply, Century Plyboards Limited, Merino, Kitply, Uniply, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian plywood industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an Indian plywood manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Indian plywood industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the Indian plywood industry?
- How has the Indian plywood market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the Indian plywood industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an Indian plywood plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an Indian plywood plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of Indian plywood products?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an Indian plywood plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Indian Engineered Wood Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5Market Breakup By Application
6. Indian Plywood Market
6.3.1Key Price Indicators
6.3.2Current and Historical Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Organised and Unorganised Sector
6.5Market Breakup by Residential and Commercial Applications
6.6Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Applications
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.5Distributors and Retailers
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Success and Risk Factors
7. Market Breakup by Organised and Unorganised Sector
8. Market Breakup by Residential and Commercial Application
9. Market Breakup by New Construction and Replacement Application
10. Customer Trends/Insights
10.1 Consumer Profile
10.2 Decision Making Process
10.3 Customer Preferences
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2Market Share of Key Players
12. Plywood Manufacturing
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Type of Unit Operation Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Raw Materials and Final Product Pictures
13.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
13.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.11Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16 Key Player Profiles