This latest study “Black Gram Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a detailed analysis on the global black gram market. The report segments the market on the basis of major regions. Based on geography, India, currently, represents the largest producer of black gram accounting for more than 70% of the global production. India is followed by Myanmar and Pakistan. The report also provides a detailed value chain analysis of black grams. This encompasses the entire activities in the value chain such as cultivation, procurement, processing, sales and distribution.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a black gram processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the black gram industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the black gram industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the black gram market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global black gram industry?
- What are the price trends of black gram?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the black gram industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the black gram industry?
- What is the structure of the black gram industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the black gram industry?
- What are the profit margins in the black gram industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a black gram processing plant?
- How black gram is processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a black gram plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for black gram?
- What are the transportation requirements for black gram?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a black gram plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a black gram plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a black gram plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Black Gram Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Black Gram Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation