The market for canola oil is driven by several growth-inducing factors. The major factor which has contributed in influencing the demand for canola oil is its widening applications across various sectors, such as food, cosmetics, industrial, etc. In the food sector, it is mainly used for stir-frying, grilling, baking, sautéing, salad dressing and shortening. In the industrial sector, canola oil is used in plasticizers to provide higher viscosity and tensile strength. Some of the other products where canola oil is used as an essential ingredient are candles, soaps, lipsticks, lubricants, inks, biofuels, insecticides, etc. Owing to these factors, the market is further expected to reach a volume of 42 Million Tons by 2023.
The report has analysed the market on the basis of applications. Currently, food applications such as cooking and processed foods represent the largest application segments. The market is further segmented on a regional basis, covering North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Archer Daniels Midland, Bunge Limited, Cargill, Inc., James Richardson International and Louis Dreyfus Company.
This report provides a deep insight into the global canola oil industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the canola oil industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global canola oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global canola oil industry?
- What are the key application segments in the global canola oil industry?
- What are the price trends of canola oil?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global canola oil industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global canola oil industry?
- What is the structure of the global canola oil industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global canola oil industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global canola oil industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- How is canola oil manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for canola oil?
- What are the transportation requirements for canola oil?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a canola oil manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5 Global Vegetable Oil Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3Market by Region
5.4Market by End-Use
5.5Market by Oil Type
6 Global Canola Oil Market
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
5.3.1 Price Indicators
5.3.2 Price Structure
5.3.3 Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Application
6.6Market Breakup by Packaging
6.9 Value Chain Analysis
6.10Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4 Degree of Rivalry
6.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Challenges
7. Performance of Key Regions
7.4Middle East and Africa
8 Performance by Applications
9 Breakup By Packaging
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Structure
10.2Market Breakup by Key Players
11. Canola Oil Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Detailed Process Flow
11.3 Various Types of Unit Operation Involved
11.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1 Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.3 Plant Machinery
12.4 Machinery Pictures
12.5 Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1 Capital Cost of the Project
14.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
14.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4 Taxation and Depreciation
14.5 Income Projections
14.6 Expenditure Projections
14.7 Financial Analysis
14.8 Profit Analysis
15 Key Players Profiles