This latest study “LED Downlight Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an LED downlight manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the LED downlight market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the LED downlight market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the LED lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global LED lighting industry?
- Which are the key application areas in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the key product types in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the LED lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the LED lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the LED lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the LED lighting industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- How is LED downlight manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a LED downlight plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for LED downlight?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED downlight?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a LED downlight plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global LED Lighting Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3LED Downlight Market
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.6Market by LED Products: LED Lamps, Modules and Fixtures
5.6.1Current and Historical Market Trends
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Competition
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Success and Risk Factors for LED Downlight Manufacturers
5.12Comparative Analysis of CFL and LED
6. Performance of Key Regions
6.4 United States
7. Market by Application
7.2Retail & Hospitality
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2Market breakup by Key Players
9. LED Downlight Manufacturing Process
9.1Product Overview and Specifications
9.2Key Features and Advantages
9.3Key Application Areas
9.3.1Offices and Conference Rooms
9.3.3Showrooms and Malls
9.3.4Hospitals and Laboratories
9.3.5Hotels and Restaurants
9.4Popular Shapes and Sizes
9.4.1LED Downlight Ring Series
9.4.2LED Downlight Slim Series (Square)
9.4.3LED Downlight Slim Series (Round)
9.4.4LED Downlight Flat Series (Square)
9.4.5LED Downlight Surface Series (Round)
9.4.6LED Downlight Adjustable (COB)
9.4.7LED Downlight Step (COB)
9.5Design Material Alternatives
9.5.1Aluminium Die Cast Frame
9.5.2Aluminium Die Cast Frame Coated/Finished with White Powder
9.5.3Stainless Steel Frame Coated/Finished with White Powder
9.5.4Plastic Sheet Frame Coated/Finished with White Powder
9.5.5Metallized or White Reflector
9.5.6Clear or Matted Lens
9.7Raw Material Requirements
9.8Raw Material Pictures
10. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
10.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
10.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
10.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
10.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
10.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
10.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
10.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
10.11Other Capital Investments
11. Loans and Financial Assistance
12. Project Economics
12.1Capital Cost of the Project
12.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
12.4Taxation and Depreciation
13. Key Player Profiles