On account of rising energy consumption in the region, the UAE government is planning to increase its target for power generation to more than 27 per cent by 2023. As electric motors are extensively used in the power generation, this is projected to drive the demand for electric motors in the country. Additionally, expanding applications of pumps and compressors in the desalination, water and wastewater sectors are anticipated to facilitate the electric motor market. Moreover, government initiatives aimed at promoting the adoption of electric vehicles among the consumers represents another major market driver. As a result, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 281 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of around 6.2% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the UAE electric motor market on the basis of application. Some of its major applications are found in pumps and fans, compressors and others. The market is also segmented on the basis of end-use, covering HVAC, oil and gas, food and beverage, mining, water and utilities, and others. Based on efficiency, the market is segmented into IE2, IE3, IE1 and IE4. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are ABB, Siemens, WEG Industries, NIDEC Corporation and TECO Middle East Electrical & Machinery Co. Ltd.
This report provides a deep insight into the UAE electric motor industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the UAE electric motor industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the UAE electric motor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key end-use segment in the UAE electric motor industry?
- What are the major applications in the UAE electric motor industry?
- What are the price trends of electric motors?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the UAE electric motor industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the UAE electric motor industry?
- What is the structure of the UAE electric motor industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the UAE electric motor industry?
- What are the profit margins in the UAE electric motor industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- How is electric motor manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for electric motor?
- What are the transportation requirements for electric motor?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Electric Motor Market
5.3Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by End Use
6. Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market
6.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
6.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
6.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
6.6Market Breakup by Application
6.7Market Breakup by Region
7. GCC Low Voltage Electric Motor Market
7.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
7.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
7.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
7.6Market Breakup by Application
7.7Market Breakup by Region
8. UAE Low Voltage Electric Motor Market
8.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
8.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
8.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
8.6Market Breakup by Application
8.9Value Chain Analysis
8.10Porters Five Forces Analysis
8.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
8.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
8.10.4Degree of Competition
8.10.5Threat of New Entrants
8.10.6Threat of Substitutes
9. UAE Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by Efficiency
9.1Standard Efficiency Electric Motors
9.2High Efficiency Electric Motors
9.3Premium Efficiency Electric Motors
9.4Super Premium Efficiency Electric Motors
10. UAE Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by End-Use Industry
10.2Oil and Gas
10.3Food, Beverage and Tobacco
10.5Water and Utilities
11. UAE Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by Applications
11.1Pumps and Fans
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Electric Motor Manufacturing Process
13.2Detailed Process Flow
13.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
13.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
14. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
14.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
14.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
14.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
14.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
14.8Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
14.9Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
14.10Other Capital Investments
15. Loans and Financial Assistance
16. Project Economics
16.1Capital Cost of the Project
16.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
16.4Taxation and Depreciation
17. Key Player Profiles