Rising fuel prices have generated a preference towards electric vehicles which do not cause carbon emissions. Owing to this, the governments of the GCC countries are highly supportive of electric vehicles, thereby facilitating the market growth. Apart from this, the use for commercial and industrial HVAC units is also rising in the region, in turn, stimulating the demand for electric motors. Growing petrochemical industry, expansion of industrial sector, establishment of special economic zones along with upcoming infrastructure projects in the GCC region have further propelling the growth prospects of the market. As a result, the market is expected to reach a value of around US$ 1082 Million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of more than 5% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the GCC electric motor market on the basis of efficiency into IE1, IE2, IE3, and IE4. Amongst these, IE2 motors hold the largest share. The market is further categorised on the basis of applications covering pumps and fans, compressors, and others. On the basis of end-use, HVAC represents the largest end-use industry. Other major end-use industries include oil and gas, food and beverage, mining, water and utilities, and others. Within the GCC region, Saudi Arabia is the leading market, accounting for the largest share. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are ABB, Siemens, WEG Industries, NIDEC Corporation, and TECO Middle East Electrical & Machinery Co. Ltd.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC electric motor industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC electric motor industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC electric motor market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the key end-use segment in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the major applications in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC electric motor industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC electric motor industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- How is electric motor manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for electric motor?
- What are the transportation requirements for electric motor?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an electric motor manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Electric Motor Market
5.3Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by End Use
6. Global Low Voltage Electric Motor Market
6.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
6.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
6.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
6.6Market Breakup by Application
6.7Market Breakup by Region
7. GCC Low Voltage Electric Motor Market
7.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
7.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
7.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
7.6Market Breakup by Application
7.7Market Breakup by Region
7.10Value Chain Analysis
7.11Porters Five Forces Analysis
7.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.11.4Degree of Competition
7.11.5Threat of New Entrants
7.11.6Threat of Substitutes
8. GCC Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by Efficiency
8.1Standard Efficiency Electric Motors
8.2High Efficiency Electric Motors
8.3Premium Efficiency Electric Motors
8.4Super Premium Efficiency Electric Motors
9. GCC Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by End-Use Industry
9.2Oil and Gas
9.3Food, Beverage and Tobacco
9.5Water and Utilities
10. GCC Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance by Applications
10.1Pumps and Fans
11. GCC Electric Motor (Low Voltage) Market: Performance Of Key Regions
11.1.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
11.1.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
11.1.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
11.1.6Market Breakup by Application
11.2.3Market Breakup by Power Ratings
11.2.4Market Breakup by Efficiency
11.2.5Market Breakup by End Use Industry
11.2.6Market Breakup by Application
11.3Other Major Markets in GCC Region
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Electric Motor Manufacturing Process
13.2Detailed Process Flow
13.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
13.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
14. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
14.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
14.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
14.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
14.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
14.8Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
14.9Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
14.10Other Capital Investments
15. Loans and Financial Assistance
16. Project Economics
16.1Capital Cost of the Project
16.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
16.4Taxation and Depreciation
17. Key Player Profiles