The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a ghee manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ghee industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the ghee industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the ghee market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ghee industry?
- What are the price trends of ghee?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the ghee industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the ghee industry?
- What is the structure of the ghee industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the ghee industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ghee industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up ghee manufacturing plant?
- How is ghee manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in ghee plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for ghee?
- What are the transportation requirements for ghee?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up ghee plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for ghee plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Ghee Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Source
5.5Market Breakup by End User
5.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7Market Breakup by Region
5.10Value Chain Analysis
5.10.1Raw Material Procurement
5.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4Degree of Competition
5.11.5Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6Threat of Substitutes
5.12Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
6. Market By Source
7. Market By End User
8. Market By Distribution Channel
9. Competitive Landscape
10 Ghee Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles