The report entitled “Canada Generic Drug Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” represents an in-depth analysis on the historical, current and future trends in the generic drug market in Canada. This research report serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, sales trends, prescription trends, market structure, competitive landscape, regulations, key players, key drugs, manufacturing and the outlook of the generic drug Market in Canada. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who want to gain an insight into the Canadian generic drug market in any form.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are generic drugs? How are they different from branded drugs?
- How has the Canadian generic drug market performed in recent years?
- How have generics performed compared to branded drugs?
- Who are the key players in the Canadian generic drug market? How have they performed?
- What is the structure of the generic drug market in Canada?
- What is the pricing mechanism of generic drugs in Canada?
- What is the value chain of generic drugs in Canada?
- What are the regulations for generic drugs in Canada?
- How are generic drugs distributed in Canada?
- How are generic drugs manufactured?
- What are the raw material and machinery requirements to manufacture generic drugs?
- What are the drivers and challenges in the generic drug market in Canada?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Canada Generic Drug Market: Introduction
4.1What are Generics?
4.2Unbranded and Branded Generics
5. Why is the Generic Drug Market So Lucrative in Canada
5.1Blockbuster Drugs Facing Patent Expiration
5.2Substantial Price Difference Between Branded and Generic Drugs
5.4Savings for Drug Purchasers
5.6Ageing Population and Increasing Prevalence of Life Style Diseases
6. Global Generic Drug Market
6.1Generic Drug Market Performance
6.2Market Breakup by Country
6.3Most Prescribed Generic and Branded Drugs
7. Canada Generic Drug Market
7.1Canada Pharmaceutical Market Performance
7.1.1 Value Trends
7.1.2 Volume Trends
7.1.3 Market by Type
7.1.4 Market Forecast
7.2Canada Generic Drug Market Performance
8. SWOT Analysis
9. Value Chain Analysis
9.1Research and Development
10 Pricing Mechanism and Profit Margins at Various Levels of Supply Chain
11 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4Degree of Competition
11.5Threat of New Entrants
11.6Threat of Substitutes
12 Canada Generic Drug Market: Competitive Landscape
12.1Canada Generic Drug Market - Competitive Structure
12.2Canada Generic Drug Market - Sales Breakup of Key Players
12.3Canada Generics Distribution - Breakup by Channel
12.4Canada Generic Drug Market - Average Retail Price Per Prescription (Generic vs. Branded)
13. Canada Generic Drug Market: Key Success Factors
14. Canada Generic Drug Market: Road Blocks
15. Canada Generic Drug Market: Regulatory Framework
15.1Overview of Pharmaceutical Regulations
15.2Pre-Market Drug Submission Requirements for Generic Drugs
15.3Review Process for Generic Drugs
15.4Generic Drug Approval and Declaration of Its Bioequivalence
15.5Other Important Consideration
16. Generic Drug Manufacturing Process
16.2Raw Material Requirements
16.3Raw Materials Pictures
16.4Land and Construction Requirements
16.5Machinery and Infrastructure Requirements
16.10 Manpower Requirements
17. Canada Generic Drug Market - Key Company Profiles