The global jute bag industry is currently at a nascent stage with encouraging growth aspects. The demand for jute bags has witnessed a surge over the past few years, particularly in the European Union. This can be attributed to the growing environment consciousness in the region. The imports of jute bags in non-producing countries have also been facilitated by the ban on plastic packaging materials and bags. Additionally, the benefits offered by jute bags such as their biodegradability, durability, low cost, high strength, etc. have further supported the market growth. According to the report, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 2.7 Billion by 2023.
The report has analysed the global jute market on the basis of type, covering jute sack bags and jute shopping bags. Currently, jute sack bags dominate the market, accounting for the majority of the sales volume. The market has further been segmented on a regional basis and includes India, Bangladesh, China and Others. Amongst these, India holds the majority of the shares, representing the leading producer of jute bags. The report has also assessed the competitive landscape of the market and finds that it is fragmented in nature. Some of the key players operative in the market include Aarbur, Ashoka Exports, Hitaishi-KK, Howrah Mills Co. Ltd., Shree Jee International India Ltd. and Gloster Limited.
This report provides a deep insight into the global jute bag industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the jute bag industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global jute bag market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global jute bag industry?
- What are the price trends of jute bag?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global jute bag industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global jute bag industry?
- What is the structure of the global jute bag industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global jute bag industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global jute bag industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- How is jute bag manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for jute bag?
- What are the transportation requirements for jute bag?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a jute bag manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Key Industry trends
6. Global Jute Bag Market
6.2Market Trends (2010-2017)
6.3.2Current and Historical Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Geography
6.4.4 Middle East and Africa
6.4.5 Latin America
6.5Market Breakup by Product Type
6.5.1Jute Sack Bags
6.5.2Jute Shopping Bags
6.6 Market Breakup by End Use
6.7Market Breakup by Price
6.10Value Chain Analysis
6.10.1Raw Material Procurement
6.11Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.11.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.11.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.11.4Degree of Rivalry
6.11.5Threat of New Entrants
6.11.6Threat of Substitutes
7. Competitive Structure
8. Jute Bag Manufacturing Process
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land, Location and Site Development
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
9.7Raw Material Suppliers
9.8Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.9Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.10Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.11Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
9.12Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.13Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation
12. Profiles of Key Players