This latest study “Mung Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” gives an in-depth analysis of the global mung beans market. The report has segmented the global mung beans market on the basis of key regions. According to the report, India currently represents the largest producer of mung beans accounting for around 60% of the total global production. India was followed by China and Myanmar. The report also provides a detailed value chain analysis of mung beans. This encompasses the entire activities in the value chain such as cultivation, procurement, processing, sales and distribution.
The report provides a detailed roadmap for setting up a mung beans processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the mung beans industry. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the market to minute details of the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the mung beans industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the mung beans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global mung beans industry?
- What are the price trends of mung beans?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the mung beans industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the mung beans industry?
- What is the structure of the mung beans industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the mung beans industry?
- What are the profit margins in the mung beans industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up mung beans processing plant?
- How are mung beans processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in mung beans plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for mung beans?
- What are the transportation requirements for mung beans?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up mung beans plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up mung beans plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for mung beans plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Mung Beans Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Mung Beans Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation