The liquid packaging cartons are primarily utilized for dairy products, soft drinks, and water catering in diverse shapes and sizes to various consumers. The rising preference for easy-to-carry liquid foods is expected to boost the demand for these packaging cartons, thereby, fueling the market growth. The changing lifestyle of people coupled with the convenience of utilizing carton packaging is projected to propel the market. In addition, liquid packaging cartons have an edge over the glass and plastic packaging, in terms of environmental-friendliness and recyclability of the material, which mitigates the wastage and reduces the product cost. Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the liquid packaging cartons market growth over the projected period.
Rising Preference towards Packaged Drinks
The rising demand for convenience packaging owing to a growing population and the increase in the number of working people is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. Furthermore, the packaging lists all the ingredients and nutritional information which adds value to the product, thereby, propelling the demand for liquid packaging. In addition, the packaging cartons help in promoting the beverage over social media along with brand awareness which is likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Consumers are actively looking for healthy and readily available food options which are expected to propel the utilization of packaging cartons thereby fuelling the market growth over the forecast period.
Alcoholic Beverages to Exhibit the Highest Growth
The consumption of alcohol is increasing due to which the packaging required for this is expected to gain pace. The increasing need for recyclable packaging coupled with superior benefit offered by carton packaging is projected to propel the market growth in alcohol packaging. Furthermore, this is a type of attractive packaging luring consumers to purchase with the integration of innovative ideas which is projected to fuel the alcoholic beverage packaging carton over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Show the Highest Growth Rate
There is a noteworthy growth in food & beverage industry in Asia-Pacific owing to the rising demand for healthy and packaged water. Additionally, soft drinks have witnessed a high growth rate in terms of consumption which is likely to boost the liquid packaging cartons market growth over the next six years. Moreover, hot drinks, including tea and coffee, have taken a rise in the growth which is expected to fuel the beverage packaging, thereby, propelling the market.
- December 2017 - Malta Dairy Products Ltd. revamped their brand Benna in order to provide fresh milk in 500 ml and 1 l cartons. This is expected to increase hygiene and enhance convenience to the consumers.
- December 2017 - New Covent Garden Soup Company unveiled diverse product range including Pure-Pak diamond carton which is projected to ascend the product portfolio of the company thereby rising influx of revenue.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The future prospect of the liquid packaging cartons services market and opportunities
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain
4.3 Factors Driving the Market
4.3.1 Rising Demand for Environment-friendly Packaging
4.3.2 Changing Consumer Taste and Preferences
4.4 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4.1 Presence of Substitues from Glass & Plastic Packaging Industry
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.6 Industry Regulations & Policies
5. Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market Segmentation
5.1 By Liquid Type
5.1.4 Energy Drinks
5.1.5 Alcoholic Beverages
5.2 By Geography
5.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Company Market Share
7.1 ELOPAK AS
7.2 Evergreen Packaging LLC.
7.3 Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co. Ltd
7.4 Klabin SA
7.6 Refresco Group N.V.
7.7 SIG Global Pte. Ltd
7.8 Tetra Laval International S.A.
7.9 Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd
7.10 Smurfit Kappa Group plc
7.13 Aerosol & Liquid Packaging
7.15 West Penn Oil Co. Inc.
7.16 Assemblies Unlimited, Inc.
7.17 PouchTec Industries, LLC.
*List not Exhaustive
8. Opportunities in Liquid Packaging Cartons Market
- ELOPAK AS
- Evergreen Packaging LLC
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co. Ltd
- Klabin SA
- Refresco Group N.V.
- SIG Global Pte. Ltd
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Aerosol & Liquid Packaging
- West Penn Oil Co. Inc.
- Assemblies Unlimited Inc.
- PouchTec Industries LLC.