The growing cloud traffic is resulting in increased concerns about network security across businesses, which is driving the need for managing distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks and maintaining quality of experience (QoE).
The global growth in network infrastructure owing to the increasing number of data centers and shared storage solutions are driving the network traffic analyzer market. Major factors restraining the market growth are high associated costs and lack of awareness among network administrators to choose a solution as per business needs.
Growing Adoption of Cloud-based Solutions
High deployment cost is the major restraining factor restraining the growth of the market. However, the advent of the cloud-based model does not only reduce the deployment costs but is also minimizing the associated costs, thus, bringing down total cost of ownership (TCO). The major adopters of this deployment model are SMEs, however, owing to benefits like flexibility, scalability, and operational efficiencies, large enterprises are also expected to move towards cloud deployment.
US To Witness Huge Adoption By Companies
Various end-user verticals are incurring huge losses due to their networks’ exposure to threats, which is the cause network failure or instability to finances.
Enterprises and educational institutes are expected to dominate the market in the region to ensure optimal and safe use of bandwidth, and to protect the ecosystem of the organizations from the intellectual property threats.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Hillstone Networks, a network security solutions provider, partnered with Flowmon Networks to help customers build a complete cyber-security platform. The partnership brings together Hillstone Networks Intelligent Next-Generation Firewall (iGFW) and Flowmon Anomaly Detection System (ADS) to effectively intercept cyber threats from the Internet and internal networks, defend against modern network attacks, and comprehensively monitor and protect the overall network security posture.
- January 2018 - Palo Alto Networks, published the availability of Magnifier, a cloud-based behavioral analytics application delivered through Palo Alto Networks Application Framework that allows organizations to identify and prevent threats. As part of Palo Alto Networks next-generation security platform, Magnifier applies machine learning to rich network, endpoint, and cloud data, precisely detecting and preventing targeted attacks, insider abuse, and endpoint compromise.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand which end-user vertical is likely to witness highest adoption
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.4 Technology Snapshot
4.5 Factors Driving the Market
4.5.1 Market Dynamics
4.5.2 Custom Alerts in case of Unusual Activities
5. Increasing Threat of Cyber Attacks
5.1 Factors Restraining the Market
5.1.1 High Deployment Cost
5.1.2 Lack of Knowledge
5.2 Opportunities in the Market
5.2.1 Improving on the heterogeneity of devices
5.2.2 Mainstreaming of device management
5.2.3 Ability to work in offline mode
6. Global Network Traffic Analysis Market Segmentation
6.1 Deployment Type
6.2.1 Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI)
6.2.5 Telecom & IT
6.2.8 Others (Energy and Utility, Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and Defense, and Hospitality)
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.3.4 Rest of the World
126.96.36.199 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7.1 Netreo Inc.
7.2 Dynatrace LLC
7.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.4 Palo Alto Networks Inc.
7.5 Ipswitch Inc.
7.6 Netmon Inc.
7.7 Zoho Corp. (Manage Engine)
7.8 Flowmon Networks
7.9 Greycortex S.R.O.
*List is not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Network Traffic Analysis Market