The organizations nowadays are outsourcing IT infrastructure and need third-party service providers. These providers are offering various functions, such as data recovery, network security, and authentication, at high-quality services. The aforementioned factors are expected to boost the managed information services market growth over the forecast period. The adoption of this technology requires skilled workers at the backend. In addition, the rising big data across the globe in various industries are creating a need for managing data with quality which is projected to give a rise in the utilization of this service.
Rising Focus on Core Competencies
Small and medium scale companies have tight funds to invest for their business owing to which they wisely prefer to outsource a few components of the business including IT infrastructure. In-house IT infrastructure, including setting up data centers, may cost high and cause a diversion from core competencies to stabilize the investments. Thereby, giving rise to the adoption of outsourcing data center services by various organizations which is propelling the managed data center services market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the need for IT infrastructure coupled with rising expenditure in information technology is projected to propel the managed information service market growth over the forecast period.
Data Backup and Recovery to Exhibit the Highest Growth
Loss of data is one of the unacceptable activities by any organization as vital information associated with customers is stored, like payment method and address. In addition, recovery of any lost data is crucial to the company. This gives rise to the services such as data backup and recovery which manage the data in the most efficient way. Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the market on a positive note over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Have the Highest Growth
The stringent data regulations in BFSI sector coupled with the increasing number of enterprises is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth. In addition, the increasing number of cloud service providers in the region is projected to propel the industry. The demand and availability of colocation are high in China and India, thereby, driving the market in the region at a high pace over the forecast period.
- September 2017 - Wipro became the official technology partner to McLaren Technology Group to help drive digitalization across its businesses. With this partnership Wipro is expected to help McLaren achieve its defined IT strategy.
- September 2017 - Wipro was awarded a seven-year contract by the European energy company, Innogy SE, to manage its data center and cloud services. Wipro is expected to help the company, which focuses on renewables, grid & infrastructure, and retail, to rationalize, virtualize, and consolidate its IT infrastructure
- February 2017 - IBM acquired Agile 3 Solutions, a software company that created security analytics dashboard, enabling C-suite executives with limited technical knowledge to understand security alerts.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The future prospect of the managed information services market and opportunities
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regional analysis of the market
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain
4.3 Factors Driving the Market
4.3.1 Rising IT Infrastructure of Enterprises
4.3.2 Rising Focus on Core Competencies
4.3.3 Increasing Adoption of Cloud Services
4.4 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4.1 Lack of Skilled Labors and Data loss Possibility
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market Segmentation
6.1 By Services
6.1.1 Desktop & Print Services
6.2 By Deployment Mode
6.3 By End-User Vertical
6.3.1 Telecommunication & IT
6.3.7 Others (Utility, Transportation, & Logistics)
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Fujitsu Ltd
7.2 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.5 Microsoft Corporation
7.6 Dell Technologies Inc.
7.7 Nokia Solutions and Networks
7.8 Accenture PLC
7.9 Rackspace Inc.
7.10 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
7.11 Wipro Ltd
7.12 Deutsche Telekom AG
*List not Exhaustive
8. Opportunities in Global Managed Infrastructure Services Market
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Nokia Solutions and Networks
- Accenture PLC
- Rackspace Inc.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Wipro Ltd
- Deutsche Telekom AG.