In Terms of Product Type, the Passenger Cars Segment Accounted for the Highest Market Share
Due to the rising purchasing power of the millennial population, the demand for passenger cars is growing, which resulting in growing automotive sales. For an average consumer, truck is an reliable option, as it has good fuel efficiency and safety features. These factors drive the growth of heavy weight vehicles. Premium vehicles and utilities continue to drive the sales rate of light vehicles, which cumulatively is expected to contribute to a growth in demand for temperature sensors during the forecast period.
General Applications of Temperature Sensors
Temperature sensors are used for a wide range of applications. The most significant and conventional applications are power train and HVAC systems, followed by body electronics and alternative fuel. Growing demand from customers for automatic control of systems, information about a vehicle’s status, and government support for the utilization of alternative fuels have led to an increase in the demand for automotive temperature sensors.
Asia-Pacific to be the Primary Market for Automotive Temperature Sensors
The growth of Asia-Pacific market can be attributed to the developing automotive industry in countries, such as China and India. The regulations imposed, regarding safety and emission controls, in North America, Europe, and Latin America, are expected to boost the market significantly during the forecast period. The Middle East & African market is likely to witness a stagnant growth during the forecast period.
Key Recent Developments
- January 2018: Continental launched its latest innovation in the exhaust gas sensor technology to the Chinese market, to lower vehicle emissions. Both, the high temperature sensor (HTS) and the differential pressure sensor (DPS) provide data for closer control of emission-relevant exhaust gas after-treatment.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of automotive temperature sensors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Application of Temperature sensors
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Model - Industry Attractiveness
5. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - by Vehicle Type
5.1 Passenger Cars
5.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
6. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - By Application
6.2 Body Electronics
6.3 Alternative Fuel Vehicles
7. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - By Geography
7.1 North America
7.4 Latin America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
8.1 Delphi Automotive LLP
8.2 Jiangxi Haofeng Electric Appliances Co., Ltd
8.3 Okazaki Manufacturing Company
8.4 Sensata Technologies, Inc.
8.5 Robert Bosch GmbH
8.6 NXP Semiconductor
8.7 Continental AG
8.8 Amphenol Advanced Sensors
8.9 Panasonic Corporation
8.10 QTI Sensing Solutions
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Automotive Temperature Sensor Market
- Delphi Automotive Llp
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductor
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Jiangxi Haofeng Electric Appliances Co. Ltd
- Okazaki Manufacturing Company
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- QTI Sensing Solutions